Round Two Official Mock Draft
-
Texans have many needs, and in this pick we take a player who was rated by some to go in the first round. We thought about taking this position in Round 1. The right side of the Texans line is in sorry shape.
Justin Pugh, OT/G, Syracuse
-
Super. Blitzz2 is on the clock for the Denver Broncos for pick #58.
-
Gipper I would motion the board to find a replacement for Blitzz2 since his profile itself states: Last Active Apr 11 2013 10:02 AM
Seems like a longshot that he'll magically appear within the given timeframe since it's been 12 days since he was last on. Do we have a contingency plan in place?
-
Gipper I would motion the board to find a replacement for Blitzz2 since his profile itself states: Last Active Apr 11 2013 10:02 AM
Seems like a longshot that he'll magically appear within the given timeframe since it's been 12 days since he was last on. Do we have a contingency plan in place?
Gipper I would motion the board to find a replacement for Blitzz2 since his profile itself states: Last Active Apr 11 2013 10:02 AM
Seems like a longshot that he'll magically appear within the given timeframe since it's been 12 days since he was last on. Do we have a contingency plan in place?
He showed up in time to make his choice in the first round, so, let's give him a chance. He may be a lurker and reads but doesn't post much until/unless he needs to. He is supposed to have until 1:30 in the morning to make his pick.
So, if he doesn't do it by say 11:00 pm someone else can make his pick.
I have connectivity issues from home, so I may not be on the computer this evening. Jump in if he doesn't show up at that point.
-
Gipper I would motion the board to find a replacement for Blitzz2 since his profile itself states: Last Active Apr 11 2013 10:02 AM
Seems like a longshot that he'll magically appear within the given timeframe since it's been 12 days since he was last on. Do we have a contingency plan in place?
He showed up in time to make his choice in the first round, so, let's give him a chance. He may be a lurker and reads but doesn't post much until/unless he needs to. He is supposed to have until 1:30 in the morning to make his pick.
So, if he doesn't do it by say 11:00 pm someone else can make his pick.
I have connectivity issues from home, so I may not be on the computer this evening. Jump in if he doesn't show up at that point.
He showed up in time to make his choice in the first round, so, let's give him a chance. He may be a lurker and reads but doesn't post much until/unless he needs to. He is supposed to have until 1:30 in the morning to make his pick.
So, if he doesn't do it by say 11:00 pm someone else can make his pick.
I have connectivity issues from home, so I may not be on the computer this evening. Jump in if he doesn't show up at that point.
Poetic G, don't worry my pick will be in, i'm on more than the profile states, but just get signed out all the time.
Thanks Gip
Denver Broncos select Baccari Rambo S Georgia
-
He showed up in time to make his choice in the first round, so, let's give him a chance. He may be a lurker and reads but doesn't post much until/unless he needs to. He is supposed to have until 1:30 in the morning to make his pick.
So, if he doesn't do it by say 11:00 pm someone else can make his pick.
I have connectivity issues from home, so I may not be on the computer this evening. Jump in if he doesn't show up at that point.
Poetic G, don't worry my pick will be in, i'm on more than the profile states, but just get signed out all the time.
Thanks Gip
Denver Broncos select Baccari Rambo S Georgia
-
The New England Patriots select OT/OG Kyle Long, Oregon. Long is athletic, fast, & comes from good stock (father Howie).
Mike
-
Three more picks. Maybe this will be done by morning.
-
With the 60th pick in the draft the Atlanta Falcons Select,
Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
And the crowd goes wild!!!!!!
-
Is Banks not a better pick than Matheiu anyway? I mean, regardless of off field problems, I thought Banks was just an all round better player.
-
The final pick of this Mock Draft is on the Clock
MLD Woody picking for the Balmer Ratbastards.
-
The final pick of this Mock Draft is on the Clock
MLD Woody picking for the Balmer Ratbastards.
The final pick of this Mock Draft is on the Clock
MLD Woody picking for the Balmer Ratbastards.
Denard Robinson, QB/RB/WR/KR/ST/CB/Chief Ball Washer, Michigan
-
The final pick of this Mock Draft is on the Clock
MLD Woody picking for the Balmer Ratbastards.
Denard Robinson, QB/RB/WR/KR/ST/CB/Chief Ball Washer, Michigan
Zombo said:
Denard Robinson, QB/RB/WR/KR/ST/CB/Chief Ball Washer, Michigan
All but that last one....we can put Woody in charge of washing Denard's balls

-
Of the cornerbacks not chosen yet: Banks, Taylor, Amerson, Slay, and Wreh-Wilson are all measurably better CB's than Mathieu.. and I'd take Logan Ryan, B.W.Webb, and Jordan Poyer before Mathieu as well.
Mathieu is short and compensates for that by being neither quick nor fast.
-
Of the cornerbacks not chosen yet: Banks, Taylor, Amerson, Slay, and Wreh-Wilson are all measurably better CB's than Mathieu.. and I'd take Logan Ryan, B.W.Webb, and Jordan Poyer before Mathieu as well.
Mathieu is short and compensates for that by being neither quick nor fast.
Of the cornerbacks not chosen yet: Banks, Taylor, Amerson, Slay, and Wreh-Wilson are all measurably better CB's than Mathieu.. and I'd take Logan Ryan, B.W.Webb, and Jordan Poyer before Mathieu as well.
Mathieu is short and compensates for that by being neither quick nor fast.
...I took Banks at the end of the 2nd round... one pick after Mathieu went to the Falcons.

-
Just in case anyone doesn't already think 'honey badger' isn't a total idiot who won't last 2 seasons in the NFL.
-
Just in case anyone doesn't already think 'honey badger' isn't a total idiot who won't last 2 seasons in the NFL.
Just in case anyone doesn't already think 'honey badger' isn't a total idiot who won't last 2 seasons in the NFL.
I don't see how this indicates how he'll be gone from the NFL in two seasons brother. If anything it shows he's confident, maybe even a little cocky but that's what we all want in a Cornerback isn't it? This kind of a statement makes me like him even more. Although I hope he doesn't go in the first because that means we didn't land him unless we traded back way into the 20s.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
