Josh Gordon 2012 Similar To Young Andre Johnson And Other Studs
-
Hey guys,
Thought you might find this post from our fantasy site interesting. It basically looks at Gordon's 2012 and compares it to pretty much all studs when they were similar ages.
I have Gordon in a few keeper leagues and I probably have better options to keep, but I'll be surprised if he's not a top 20 guy this year.
-
Hey guys,
Thought you might find this post from our fantasy site interesting. It basically looks at Gordon's 2012 and compares it to pretty much all studs when they were similar ages.
I have Gordon in a few keeper leagues and I probably have better options to keep, but I'll be surprised if he's not a top 20 guy this year.
Hey guys,
Thought you might find this post from our fantasy site interesting. It basically looks at Gordon's 2012 and compares it to pretty much all studs when they were similar ages.
I have Gordon in a few keeper leagues and I probably have better options to keep, but I'll be surprised if he's not a top 20 guy this year.
I could care less about fantasy similarity. Gordon will be a beast next year and if he isn't scoring touchdowns then he is drawing a defender away from Little and Benjamin. Fantasy means jack shit
-
-
-
-
-
I only play fantasy basketball and I'm the back to back league champ thank you very much.
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
-
I only play fantasy basketball and I'm the back to back league champ thank you very much.
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
-
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
With 14,011 posts Gip, you are by far the post champ. You also post some kick ass stats that most of us would not even think to research.
-
This might be a dumb thread, but i've compared Josh Gordon to Andre Johnson before.
Similar stature and speed, and Gordon has the hands to be THAT kinda guy.
-
Let's wait and see what he can do with a full off-season and without a year break from the game before heaping too much pressure on him maybe?!
-
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
With 14,011 posts Gip, you are by far the post champ. You also post some kick ass stats that most of us would not even think to research.
With 14,011 posts Gip, you are by far the post champ. You also post some kick ass stats that most of us would not even think to research.
Calfox has far more than me, but I think he does most of his jabbering on the politics forum.
-
I only play fantasy basketball and I'm the back to back league champ thank you very much.
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
Actually it's not too bad. You can set your lineup in advance for the entire week and beyond. Only when you add players through a free agent pick up or a trade do you need to redo your lineup. Only time I had to check my lineup every day was during the playoffs, but still I did check every day and read up on free agents every day because I wanted to win. And win I did. Team BLowe Deez Nuts with the final record of 112-65-3. Sorry, I had to brag a little
If you do try fantasy basketball I recommend not getting involved in deep leagues. That consumes the most time for sure because you are forced to be picky with every move you make.
What turns me off about fantasy football is how badly one injury can screw your entire season. I've played a few years of FF and every season I've had a stud RB or my starting QBs go down to injury. It just doesn't do it for me.
-
I do feel like if fantasy basketball could figure out a better format (less exhausting) it could rival fantasy football in popularity. But having to pay attention every night over the whole winter is just exhausting. But congrats on your dominance.
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
Its why I haven't done the fantasy sports thing. It seems too much like a job.
Shooting my mouth off here takes much less effort.
Same here- keeping the trolls and spammers in line on this board takes way too much of my time to bother with fantasy sports.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
