Skip to content

Who Am I

The Browns Board
13 8 705
  • 2. Bill Parcells

    4. Jason White

    6. Matt Cassel

  • 1. Larry fitzgarald

    @cambridgeho said:

    1. Larry fitzgarald

    correct

  • 4. Eric Crouch

    @hunt-daddy said:

    4. Eric Crouch

    correct

  • 2. Bill Parcells

    4. Jason White

    6. Matt Cassel

    @htownbrown said:

    2. Bill Parcells

    4. Jason White

    6. Matt Cassel

    2 and 6 correct

  • 5. Donovan McNabb

    8. Bud Grant

  • For a moment I thought this was one very impressive individual.

  • 3)- Brian Mitchell

  • Here is some Triva for the Gipper and everyone else

    Who Am I??

    1. As a teenager, I was a ball boy fir the Vikings, In 2005 I had my first 1,000 yrd receiving season in the NFL

    Sidney Rice?

    2. I am the first head coach in NFL history to lead 4 different teams to the playoffs

    Marty Schottenheimer?

    3. with 19,013 combined punt and kickoff return yards in my career, I spent most of my career with the Redskins

    name on the tip of my tongue...Brian Miles, Mitchell something like that.

    4. I won the Heisman Trophy in 2001 but never played in the NFL

    Jason White?

    5. I led my team to 4 straight NFC championship games in the 2000s

    Coach? QB? Center? Long Snapper?

    How about Andy Reid and/or Donovan McNabb.

    6. AS a QB, I did not start a single game in college, Nevertheless, I was selected by New England in the 7th round in the 2005 draft

    Matt Cassell

    7.I am a NBA coaching legend who was the first ever draft pick of teh San Diego Rockets in 1967. The Dallas Cowboys also drafted me that same year as a WR

    Larry Brown?

    8. I am the only man to coach a team in the Super Bowl and play on an NBA championship team.

    Head coach?

    My best guess is Bud Grant

  • Here is some Triva for the Gipper and everyone else

    Who Am I??

    1. As a teenager, I was a ball boy fir the Vikings, In 2005 I had my first 1,000 yrd receiving season in the NFL

    2. I am the first head coach in NFL history to lead 4 different teams to the playoffs

    3. with 19,013 combined punt and kickoff return yards in my career, I spent most of my career with the Redskins

    4. I won the Heisman Trophy in 2001 but never played in the NFL

    5. I led my team to 4 straight NFC championship games in the 2000s

    6. AS a QB, I did not start a single game in college, Nevertheless, I was selected by New England in the 7th round in the 2005 draft

    7.I am a NBA coaching legend who was the first ever draft pick of teh San Diego Rockets in 1967. The Dallas Cowboys also drafted me that same year as a WR

    8. I am the only man to coach a team in the Super Bowl and play on an NBA championship team.

    @tampadawgs said:

    Here is some Triva for the Gipper and everyone else

    Who Am I??

    1. As a teenager, I was a ball boy fir the Vikings, In 2005 I had my first 1,000 yrd receiving season in the NFL

    2. I am the first head coach in NFL history to lead 4 different teams to the playoffs

    3. with 19,013 combined punt and kickoff return yards in my career, I spent most of my career with the Redskins

    4. I won the Heisman Trophy in 2001 but never played in the NFL

    5. I led my team to 4 straight NFC championship games in the 2000s

    6. AS a QB, I did not start a single game in college, Nevertheless, I was selected by New England in the 7th round in the 2005 draft

    7.I am a NBA coaching legend who was the first ever draft pick of teh San Diego Rockets in 1967. The Dallas Cowboys also drafted me that same year as a WR

    8. I am the only man to coach a team in the Super Bowl and play on an NBA championship team.

    Here are the Answers

    1. Larry Fitzgerald

    2. Bill Parcels with the Giants, Jets, Pats ,and Cowboys

    3. Brian Mitchell

    4. Eric Crouch

    5. Andy Reid

    6. Matt Cassel

    7. Pat Riley

    8. Bud Grant

  • I was thinking that Marty had done it with the Browns, Chiefs, Redskins, and Chargers, but apparently the Skins never made the playoffs in his couple of years there, though I thought they might have.

    And Crouch was in there with a group of Heisman winning QBs that ended up being no kind of nothing in the NFL: he and White and Charlie...whatshisname from Florida St. who ended up in the NBA.