Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Abortion "doctor" Charged With Murder

Abortion "doctor" Charged With Murder

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 5 Posters 499 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 15k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This shit sits ok with you pro abortion guys? This turns my stomach to be honest. Performed late term abortion and allegedly killed babies born live. That's a fuckin' choice, right?

    http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2084195

    Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
    DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • T The Cysko Kid

      This shit sits ok with you pro abortion guys? This turns my stomach to be honest. Performed late term abortion and allegedly killed babies born live. That's a fuckin' choice, right?

      http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2084195

      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @the-cysko-kid said:

      This shit sits ok with you pro abortion guys? This turns my stomach to be honest. Performed late term abortion and allegedly killed babies born live. That's a fuckin' choice, right?

      http://m.usatoday.co...le/news/2084195

      They ought to hang these assholes by their nuts.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Using the worst possible case as an example for why something should be allowed is foolish

        Cysko, you have tried to do that with guns

        Diehard does it with illegals

        Living on the fringe points of any one issue isn't going to accomplish anything...

        If what the guy is charged with is true, then no one can defend him. No one is going to try to come here and defend this guy, but that doesn't completely dismantle the pro-choice side of this issue.

        I think it is a wise idea to do something about climate change. That doesn't mean I support blowing up factories and killing everyone inside. By not supporting the fringe part of the side I am on I'm not admitting my stance is wrong.

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

          Using the worst possible case as an example for why something should be allowed is foolish

          Cysko, you have tried to do that with guns

          Diehard does it with illegals

          Living on the fringe points of any one issue isn't going to accomplish anything...

          If what the guy is charged with is true, then no one can defend him. No one is going to try to come here and defend this guy, but that doesn't completely dismantle the pro-choice side of this issue.

          I think it is a wise idea to do something about climate change. That doesn't mean I support blowing up factories and killing everyone inside. By not supporting the fringe part of the side I am on I'm not admitting my stance is wrong.

          The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 15k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mld-woody said:

          Using the worst possible case as an example for why something should be allowed is foolish

          Cysko, you have tried to do that with guns

          Diehard does it with illegals

          Living on the fringe points of any one issue isn't going to accomplish anything...

          If what the guy is charged with is true, then no one can defend him. No one is going to try to come here and defend this guy, but that doesn't completely dismantle the pro-choice side of this issue.

          I think it is a wise idea to do something about climate change. That doesn't mean I support blowing up factories and killing everyone inside. By not supporting the fringe part of the side I am on I'm not admitting my stance is wrong.

          You're right, kind of, and I'm glad you wrote out a reply to it. The truth is someone would do this whether abortion is legal or illegal, but this is the choice you're supporting you should hear about it. 24 weeks is the cut off. There's not a profound difference from 24 -27 weeks, and it was probably the sepsis more than the late term abortions that got him busted. This is everything people hate about abortion. It's probably the most amoral thing I can imagine, and I hope this guy pays the ultimate price.

          Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
          MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • heckofajobbrownie H
            • 6k Posts
            • 47 Reputation
            H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Not okay with me. Horrific and grizzly.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T The Cysko Kid

              @mld-woody said:

              Using the worst possible case as an example for why something should be allowed is foolish

              Cysko, you have tried to do that with guns

              Diehard does it with illegals

              Living on the fringe points of any one issue isn't going to accomplish anything...

              If what the guy is charged with is true, then no one can defend him. No one is going to try to come here and defend this guy, but that doesn't completely dismantle the pro-choice side of this issue.

              I think it is a wise idea to do something about climate change. That doesn't mean I support blowing up factories and killing everyone inside. By not supporting the fringe part of the side I am on I'm not admitting my stance is wrong.

              You're right, kind of, and I'm glad you wrote out a reply to it. The truth is someone would do this whether abortion is legal or illegal, but this is the choice you're supporting you should hear about it. 24 weeks is the cut off. There's not a profound difference from 24 -27 weeks, and it was probably the sepsis more than the late term abortions that got him busted. This is everything people hate about abortion. It's probably the most amoral thing I can imagine, and I hope this guy pays the ultimate price.

              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @the-cysko-kid said:

              You're right, kind of, and I'm glad you wrote out a reply to it. The truth is someone would do this whether abortion is legal or illegal, but this is the choice you're supporting you should hear about it. 24 weeks is the cut off. There's not a profound difference from 24 -27 weeks, and it was probably the sepsis more than the late term abortions that got him busted. This is everything people hate about abortion. It's probably the most amoral thing I can imagine, and I hope this guy pays the ultimate price.

              Again, I'll write a reply out when I feel like it and if the post warrants it. Half the stuff said on this board is idiotic, one-sided, hate speech that doesn't deserve a real reply.

              By saying I am pro-choice, how am I supporting this? Pro-choice doesn't mean "abort whenever you feel like it, even if you just gave birth". That's idiotic and plays back to my first point.

              Also, FYI, no one is "pro abortion." They are pro choice. Everyone would rather see someone be in the position where they don't have to get an abortion. Calling the other side "pro-abortion" just because abortion is a dirty word and it makes the other side seem wrong is also idiotic. Along the same lines as just shoving pictures of aborted fetuses in people face and yelling "See!"

              Its called pro choice. As in, give the woman the choice to do what she wants with her body.

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Question: Will this type of thing happen more or less if abortions are outlawed?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Well vapor its tough to say isn't it? I mean 24 weeks is ample time to get an abortion I'd think, but for some reason all these patients needed to go longer. I don't know what to pin that on I'd imagine the demand for late term abortion would remain about the same either way. The only real way, I think, to put the kibosh on it is to make examples of guys like this. But you know, this guy has been on trial for five weeks and somehow this is the first I've heard of it.

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate