To The Mods: Like New Streamlined Look Of Forum
-
You should get rid of the label 'hangs around with josh cribbs.' On peoples post counts. Josh Cribbs is unemployed.
You should get rid of the label 'hangs around with josh cribbs.' On peoples post counts. Josh Cribbs is unemployed.
agreed.
maybe 'hangs around with PoeticG' would be more appropriate. considering...........
-
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
-
Good job guys. Glad to see its up and running again.
-
Lookin' good!
-
Are we going to have to reset our own avatar, or will our old one come back on automatically at some point?
(but is now nice to see that i can go back to using color again...for a long time I couldn't.)
(I took care of it on my own....it was time for a slight change anyway)
-
I like it.
-
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
Endymion said:
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
if you would have read the admins post he says they'll eventually get back to the orange and browns skins. probably have more important matters to deal with than color aesthetics at this point.
-
-
I like it but can you add the old like button back in while you are making upgrades? That would be nice, and would likely cut back on many short posts making some more readable.
-
-
I bet it wouldn't be afraid to bong a beer.

-
-
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
Endymion said:
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
Aren't you a steeler ffan?
-
Endymion said:
I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.
Aren't you a steeler ffan?
Aren't you a steeler ffan?
Cysko Kid...I see that you were on here at 5:30.....yet you have been on the clock for the Mock draft since 11 AM. Why haven't you made made your pick?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
