Skip to content

To The Mods: Like New Streamlined Look Of Forum

The Browns Board
19 12 1.2k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #10

    Are we going to have to reset our own avatar, or will our old one come back on automatically at some point?

    (but is now nice to see that i can go back to using color again...for a long time I couldn't.)

    (I took care of it on my own....it was time for a slight change anyway)

  • WarrenDawgW WarrenDawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I like it.

  • I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Endymion said:

    I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.

    if you would have read the admins post he says they'll eventually get back to the orange and browns skins. probably have more important matters to deal with than color aesthetics at this point.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Yeah...the owner of the site has a plumbing issue because he clogged the toilet one too many times so he needs to take care of that first.

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I like it but can you add the old like button back in while you are making upgrades? That would be nice, and would likely cut back on many short posts making some more readable.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #15

    The like button was gay... I'm sure skippy left it out on purpose..

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I bet it wouldn't be afraid to bong a beer. ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #17

    well played.. However, I don't need to now do I since I won the bet!

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Endymion said:

    I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.

    Aren't you a steeler ffan?

  • Endymion said:

    I have a problem with the new forums. While the layout is nice and all, the colors are just wrong. I feel like I'm on a NY Giants forum. Bring back Clevelands colors and ditch the Blues/Grays.

    Aren't you a steeler ffan?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Aren't you a steeler ffan?

    Cysko Kid...I see that you were on here at 5:30.....yet you have been on the clock for the Mock draft since 11 AM. Why haven't you made made your pick?