Skip to content

Best Wr Tandems

The Browns Board
15 11 776
  • Roddy White/Julio Jones

    Does it have to be tandems? Because I would add the Fun Bunch, the Smurfs, and the Posse

    Art Monk/Gary Clark

    Art Monk/Ricky Sanders

  • I'm pretty sure Isaac Bruce never played with Chris Collinsworth..

    Sedrick Steptoe and Braylon Edwards needs to be considered.

    And if we are talking groups, then look no further than the Darren Chiaverinni led 99 Browns crew " Slow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

    Z

  • MoMass and Robo

  • Mom-ass and Rob-O.

  • duper and clayton. stallworth and swann. they were the bomb.

    one had a dolt hillbilly throwing the ball and they won the big one.

    the other, one of the best HOF QBs and got squadoosh.

    this topic BTW goes on to prove why there is a need for 2 dynamic corners.

    hence millner with haden.

  • Josh Gordon and Greg Little will be an awesome duo I think

  • Josh Gordon and Greg Little will be an awesome duo I think

    @poeticg said:

    Josh Gordon and Greg Little will be an awesome duo I think

    you are correct sir.

    i'm really really hoping that weeden steps up this year and can deliver the deep ball on time and on target.

    then we will be a force to be reckoned with.

    IMO if weeden plays up to his potential we will be competing for the division title.

  • Drew Hill Ernest Givins Haywood Jeffires

    Brennan Slaughter langhorne

  • Bilitnikoff & Branch, Rice & Taylor are probably the top 2. The Moss & Cris Carter duo was maybe the best one-season act when the Vikings could do no wrong (until the NFC Championship).

    I'm probably in the minority, but I think the Swann & Stallworth thing wasn't that great. The Steelers were more of a running team with a great defense in that era (those 2 aren't slouches, but I can't put them in elite duo status).

  • I'm pretty sure Isaac Bruce never played with Chris Collinsworth..

    Sedrick Steptoe and Braylon Edwards needs to be considered.

    And if we are talking groups, then look no further than the Darren Chiaverinni led 99 Browns crew " Slow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I'm pretty sure Isaac Bruce never played with Chris Collinsworth..

    Z

    Issac Curtis....all those receivers look the same

  • Decade by decade I think you have to consider the following:

    2000s: Harrison/Reggie Wayne Colts

    1990s: Moss and Carter

    1980s: Rice and Taylor

    1970s:

    1960s: Collins and Warfield....figure this: Warfield is 13th all time in career TDs with 85, Collins is 35th with 70

    (though behind Ozzie Newsome Lavelli and Speedie are 2-3 in career yards...for the Browns, but Collins and Warfield are 1-3 in TD catches.....Ozzie is only #5 in TDs)

  • Paul Warfield and Gary Collins.

    Rice/Taylor and Stallworth/Swann were the best. But the homer in me goes with HOFer Warfield and 1964 hero Collins to get memorable mention.