The Next Cam Newton?
-
I am wondering on what kind of stat line will make or break Weeden's season. Is it going to be a well he did better than last year or does he have to throw for 25-30 tds and 10 ints and get 10 wins. With the schedule we have this year, there is a real possibility that he has a great year.
I would think number 1 has to be the consistency has to be there all season. Win or lose, he can still put up decent numbers each week. He played some good games and played some atrocious games. He has to show he can play at a high level each week. I wouldn't think it's so much as a number of wins as it is how he looks playing the position.
I would think number 1 has to be the consistency has to be there all season. Win or lose, he can still put up decent numbers each week. He played some good games and played some atrocious games. He has to show he can play at a high level each week. I wouldn't think it's so much as a number of wins as it is how he looks playing the position.
Here's to hoping we can some wins with him looking good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login