Draft Thoughts
-
Alright I'll start it
- Mel Kiper has stupid hair
- Geno Smith is about the only player the Browns could take at 6 that would really tick me off to no end based on the multiple players that have been mocked to us (Jordan/Ansah/Milliner/Warmack/Cooper/Eifert/Austin/Star/Floyd/Mingo).
- Ahtyba Rubin has been our biggest steal since the return
- Tim Couch has NOT been our biggest bust since the return (Courtney Brown)
- Bud Light Draft is better than Bud Light cans/bottles
- I love it when the fans boo Goodell as he walks up to announce picks
- The draft was funner when it was only Saturday and Sunday
- I get more excited for the Draft than I do for the Superbowl
- Had LeBron played football, he still would have been a top 10 pick at his position WR/TE
- Joe Thomas has been our best pick since the return
Your turn
-
Alright I'll start it
- Mel Kiper has stupid hair
- Geno Smith is about the only player the Browns could take at 6 that would really tick me off to no end based on the multiple players that have been mocked to us (Jordan/Ansah/Milliner/Warmack/Cooper/Eifert/Austin/Star/Floyd/Mingo).
- Ahtyba Rubin has been our biggest steal since the return
- Tim Couch has NOT been our biggest bust since the return (Courtney Brown)
- Bud Light Draft is better than Bud Light cans/bottles
- I love it when the fans boo Goodell as he walks up to announce picks
- The draft was funner when it was only Saturday and Sunday
- I get more excited for the Draft than I do for the Superbowl
- Had LeBron played football, he still would have been a top 10 pick at his position WR/TE
- Joe Thomas has been our best pick since the return
Your turn
Alright I'll start it
- Mel Kiper has stupid hair...Is that because you are bald?
- Geno Smith is about the only player the Browns could take at 6 that would really tick me off to no end based on the multiple players ..that have been mocked to us (Jordan/Ansah/Milliner/Warmack/Cooper/Eifert/Austin/Star/Floyd/Mingo)....agree
- Ahtyba Rubin has been our biggest steal since the return...best value for sure.
- Tim Couch has NOT been our biggest bust since the return (Courtney Brown)..and Gerard Warren and William Green and Brady Quinn and Kameron Wimbley and maybe even many others.
- Bud Light Draft is better than Bud Light cans/bottles...Who on earth would bother to drink either of them when there is so much better regularly available?
- I love it when the fans boo Goodell as he walks up to announce picks...how about when all those players give him man hugs, then bitch about him afterwards?
- The draft was funner when it was only Saturday and Sunday...absolutely...but the dickheads wanted to make it into prime time programming...bullshit.
- I get more excited for the Draft than I do for the Superbowl...that is because the Browns at least get to participate in the draft.
- Had LeBron played football, he still would have been a top 10 pick at his position WR/TE....and the Browns would have taken him and he would have pulled a K2 and gotten injured badly and become useless.
- Joe Thomas has been our best pick since the return...until our first pick in today's draft who will become a no brainer Hall of Famer...right?
Your turn
-
@sisky-fringo said:
poor manti teo. he is cursed by this hype. saying it first --> he busts...worst in 20 yrs. make Maluga look HOF.
-
the CLE FO have an opportunity to make the team look GOOD today. they need to shine.
-
Alright I'll start it
- Mel Kiper has stupid hair
- Geno Smith is about the only player the Browns could take at 6 that would really tick me off to no end based on the multiple players that have been mocked to us (Jordan/Ansah/Milliner/Warmack/Cooper/Eifert/Austin/Star/Floyd/Mingo).
- Ahtyba Rubin has been our biggest steal since the return
- Tim Couch has NOT been our biggest bust since the return (Courtney Brown)
- Bud Light Draft is better than Bud Light cans/bottles
- I love it when the fans boo Goodell as he walks up to announce picks
- The draft was funner when it was only Saturday and Sunday
- I get more excited for the Draft than I do for the Superbowl
- Had LeBron played football, he still would have been a top 10 pick at his position WR/TE
- Joe Thomas has been our best pick since the return
Your turn
Alright I'll start it
- Mel Kiper has stupid hair
- Geno Smith is about the only player the Browns could take at 6 that would really tick me off to no end based on the multiple players that have been mocked to us (Jordan/Ansah/Milliner/Warmack/Cooper/Eifert/Austin/Star/Floyd/Mingo).
- Ahtyba Rubin has been our biggest steal since the return
- Tim Couch has NOT been our biggest bust since the return (Courtney Brown)
- Bud Light Draft is better than Bud Light cans/bottles
- I love it when the fans boo Goodell as he walks up to announce picks
- The draft was funner when it was only Saturday and Sunday
- I get more excited for the Draft than I do for the Superbowl
- Had LeBron played football, he still would have been a top 10 pick at his position WR/TE
- Joe Thomas has been our best pick since the return
Your turn
agree with everything you said above except all light beers suck.
-
the CLE FO have an opportunity to make the team look GOOD today. they need to shine.
the CLE FO have an opportunity to make the team look GOOD today. they need to shine.
"hey sisky, go get your shine box!"
-
oh shiti you wouldn't believe, i could get em blingin with the spit i got!!
--btw --> you like good movies. go watch Django Unchained if you haven't yet.
i give it a CW rating.
SF's rating system:
Ridiculously Worthwhile
Completely Worthwhile
Worthwhile
No
-
raiders traded 3rd
-
oh shiti you wouldn't believe, i could get em blingin with the spit i got!!
--btw --> you like good movies. go watch Django Unchained if you haven't yet.
i give it a CW rating.
SF's rating system:
Ridiculously Worthwhile
Completely Worthwhile
Worthwhile
No
oh shiti you wouldn't believe, i could get em blingin with the spit i got!!
--btw --> you like good movies. go watch Django Unchained if you haven't yet.
i give it a CW rating.
SF's rating system:
Ridiculously Worthwhile
Completely Worthwhile
Worthwhile
No
heard it's great. tarantino is a total freak. did you see him at the oscars all coked up surrounded by hookers?
good movies though. liked the grindhouse: planet terror/death proof movies he and r. rodriguez did. hilarious!
-
I think the Mingo kid is going to help the defense but we passed on the best cornerback and the best TE in the draft. We need a safety, maybe 2 CB's, a TE, and at least one guard. We also need a punter and a kicker.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login