Skip to content

Trailer Park Boys

Barber Shop Talk
4 3 658
  • Maybe I'm just out of touch but I never heard of this show until recently.

    Crazy ass Canadian mockumentary about a trailer park and two guys that begin each season getting out of jail and end each season going to jail.

    Check it out on netflix or youtube.

  • Very good show. Watched all seasons of it. Also Ellen Page from Juno was in it a few episodes. Damn you man, I want to watch it again now!

  • Maybe I'm just out of touch but I never heard of this show until recently.

    Crazy ass Canadian mockumentary about a trailer park and two guys that begin each season getting out of jail and end each season going to jail.

    Check it out on netflix or youtube.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Maybe I'm just out of touch but I never heard of this show until recently. Crazy ass Canadian mockumentary about a trailer park and two guys that begin each season getting out of jail and end each season going to jail. Check it out on netflix or youtube.

    Sorry, I am aware that the collective intelligence of this nation must be going straight into hell....if some of the most watched shows are about all foils and travails of dumbasses, rednecks, and criminals.

  • The lst episode was in 2007, the show lasted 6 years. It is just about guys that do shananagins in a trailer. The park is a clean one though, not a trashy one. Gip it is a funny show, and if you were to watch it, I think you would agree. Also I agree with what you say about collective intelligence though,