Chat Room Error?
-
I get this error when I try to join the chat room. Can anyone else access it?
You do not have access to our chat room.
Need Help?
- Our help documentation
- Contact the community administrator
-
I need an adult!
-
Nothing is working for me.
-
You mean the tavern? I can't get in either.
-
not working for me as well and i tried both ways.
the tavern isn't open as well.
doesn't matter to me cuz i'm sure there'll be plenty of threads popping off come 8-9 PM tonite.
IT IS LIKE XMAS IN APRIL!!!
got my hoegarten and jager already in the man fridge/freezer!.
LET'S GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!
millner! millner! millner! millner!
-
We have a chat room?
-
i also have no access
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login