Official Draft Thread (1St Round)
-
Mingo
-
im about to exhale a big Binger after i hear mingo !!!! HELL YEAH!!!!
-
Huh?
-
What?!?!
-
wtf?
-
Well showing up to the draft wearing orange & brown is kind of a tell no? lol
-
At least it ain't Geno. GO BROWNS
-
How long before a Zombo drunk thread pops up?
-
like the kid. still need CB and safety though.
once again we let the next deion sander slip through our fingers.
whatever BARKavious mingo. great player.
not pissed at all. just drinkin a little more.....now.
-
Your pass rush just got pretty good with Kruger and now Mingo. I think Milliner would have been the better pick.
-
Mik just let out a big sigh.
and about to let out a big dinner or a big "HELL YEAH!"
-
i didn't see the health report on Milliner but 5 surgeries in College...??? Im good w Mingo since Ii believe they woulda taken a trade down if they coulda.
says a little about how they feel about Weeds donchathink?
-
At least it ain't Geno. GO BROWNS
At least it ain't Geno. GO BROWNS
For sure
-
With Milliner expected to start the season on the the PUP, I can understand us not wanting to take him that high.
But Mingo?
-
look for a sheard trade
-
Surprising they didn't go milliner. I think its safe to say that the Browns front 7 are goin to give Q.B's nightmares this year. I'm curious to see how we're goin to address the defensive backfield going forward. Now I'm starting to think trading Sheard could be a very real possibility, not say in I agree with it, it just wouldn't surprise me at this point.
-
Aldon Smith wasn't a popular pick when the 9ers took him...we'll see
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login