Skip to content

Official Draft Thread (1St Round)

The Browns Board
102 19 4.0k
  • i didn't see the health report on Milliner but 5 surgeries in College...??? Im good w Mingo since Ii believe they woulda taken a trade down if they coulda.

    says a little about how they feel about Weeds donchathink?

  • At least it ain't Geno. GO BROWNS

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    At least it ain't Geno. GO BROWNS

    For sure

  • With Milliner expected to start the season on the the PUP, I can understand us not wanting to take him that high.

    But Mingo?

  • look for a sheard trade

  • Surprising they didn't go milliner. I think its safe to say that the Browns front 7 are goin to give Q.B's nightmares this year. I'm curious to see how we're goin to address the defensive backfield going forward. Now I'm starting to think trading Sheard could be a very real possibility, not say in I agree with it, it just wouldn't surprise me at this point.

  • Aldon Smith wasn't a popular pick when the 9ers took him...we'll see

  • We won't trade Sheard.

  • I wouldn't mind a Sheard trade for a second rounder, but nobody would take it.

  • Fuck they had the pick in in like 30 seconds didn't even listen to offers like the rams. "Business as usuall in Cleveland"

  • @miktoxic said:

    and about to let out a big dinner or a big "HELL YEAH!"

    I take it you shit your pants... not in a good way either

    @erie-dawg said:

    I take it you shit your pants... not in a good way either

    the reason i wore my extra thick 'depends'.

    we didn't get claiborne last year and passed on millner this year....i just believe in a strong secondary. like someone else said in a previous post...at least it wasn't geno.

    BUT the good thing about this is S and CB depth is pretty deep in this draft. and we better address it with what we have left.

    only question i have now is to turn the channel or see if we actually might make a move somehow (unlikely since we've got no cards left in the deck).

  • Brown's done till Saturday?

  • Sheard is cheap. they have a dope ass rotation inside AND out now.

  • Sam Bradford breathes a sigh of relief. They finally got him a reciever

  • i agree, a fun tandem to watch grow up Kerrigan.

    I'm originally from WV so im bias.

  • Mingo is one of those crazy upside guys, so was Ansah. Hopefully we got the one that will pan out

  • Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m

    Complex trade ... Bills get a 1 (16), 2 (46), 3 (78), 7 (222); Rams get Tavon Austin at 8 and Bills' 3 (71).

    Retweeted by The Triv Show

    Damn if the Rams had offered that to the Browns that deal would be hard to pass on ......

  • does anyone think that horton is thinking of moving sheard to ILB? I can see it.

  • well horton will definitely have mingo coming after the QB from the edge. i would love to see who is better at that once training camp happens....kruger or sheard. sheard did a great job for us as a DE, same position mingo played.

    will be very interesting.

    i don't think we have to worry about depth at the LB spot anymore.

  • Pissed off.. not with the pick... But with all the smoke screen shit "oh we lookin at like 15to20 guys in first round. Very obvious they were thinking mingo all along. They picked quicker than Miami after trade. U don't pick that quick in top ten unless the guy u want falls to u and I. I was certain it was millner with the quick pick. But FUCK the jets and Fuck Millner and too

  • Banner said Browns had trade in place if Mingo went off board before 6.. wouldn't say how far they'd drop.