Cb: Leon Mcfadden
-
Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...
-
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.
-
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.
A foolish concept. If you did those comparisons with any number of CBs you will come up with any number of different type players.
I suspect you might also compare him to say, Darrell Green, or Rod Woodson or Joe Haden or who the hell knows.
Jim Brown was 6'2 232 pounds. Ben Gay was almost that same size.
Walter Payton was 5'10" 200 pounds.
Comparing height/weight is silly.
-
It's not just weight and height. It's verticle, shuttle time, and the way they play the position all together. The only difference is Bmac was a lot stronger coming out of college.
It's not just weight and height. It's verticle, shuttle time, and the way they play the position all together. The only difference is Bmac was a lot stronger coming out of college.
Still a silly basis to try to predict future production.
Wanna know who had perhaps the greatest height/weight/speed/verticle/shuttle time/strength for a player ever at his position?:
Jamarcus Russell. How'd that turn out?
-
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that puts me off. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height(Leons a little shorter), almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Brandon McDonald.
I've been thinking about it and I've figured out what it is about McFadden that I like. We had another cornerback around here that was the same speed, same height, almost an exact replica except he was a little stronger... Frank Minnifield.
Zombo
--how bout we let the kid play?
-
Seriously. Save the comparisons for once we have some NFL tape on the guy
-
Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...
Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...
for real.
see the jets released tebow and he passed all waivers and no one (yet) is touching that circus. especially when he says he won't change positions.
BWA HA HA!!
-
I liked Brandon McDonald, I thought he and Eric Wright were going to be legit. Then it all unraveled... maybe it was for a lack of pass rush. It seems that we've addressed the pass rush situation, on paper at least, maybe that will help to solve the problem. I like Leon, he's a good character guy, he plays his heart out and I'll support that, he reminds me of a player I wanted us to get last year as well.. chase minnifield. I'm pullin for the kid, he just reminds me of a young Bmac, that's all.
-
Well if he gets that much coverage from ESPN, maybe a more appropriate moniker would be "Tebow Mathieu", Which in turn would turn up the ad nausea level to a new high. Don't think I or anyone else could take that much coverage and blabbery about this. Show it on the field...
for real.
see the jets released tebow and he passed all waivers and no one (yet) is touching that circus. especially when he says he won't change positions.
BWA HA HA!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
