Skip to content

The Browns Are Better Today Than They Were Two Days Ago

The Browns Board
98 26 3.8k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #54

    Achilles recoveries are not what they used to be...

    I remember the kid as Junior and had he come out, I don't think there's any way he would have lasted this far into the 2012 draft.

    A gamble? Yes, but a good one.

    I like the pick...

  • @cambridgeho said:

    So has your attitude. These guys are top tier athletes, and they can recover from injuries. D.J. Hayden was a first round pick that almost died because he was hit in the chest.

    True, but an achilles injury may be tricker to recover from than Haydeon's injury.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Skeptical2013 said:

    True, but an achilles injury may be tricker to recover from than Haydeon's injury.

    @poeticg said:

    Great, can't do one legged jumps, on his left leg... the leg you typically jump off of. Good things Safeties don't need to do any of that shit.

    Just fucking wow. This Draft just set us back 2 more fucking years...

    You guys are aware of HGH and stem cell therapies that you can get in Europe?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Well... HGH is sorta banned and stem cell is crap so far...

  • Well... HGH is sorta banned and stem cell is crap so far...

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... HGH is sorta banned and stem cell is crap so far...

    I'm sure Adrian Peterson and Peyton Manning agree.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #58
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #59

    1- Mingo

    3-McFadden

    6-Slaughter

    Bess is not a draft pick and he's in his late 20's. Gordon is on the team because of the excellent scouting from Heckert and his staff. If it was up to Lombardi, Gordon would have never been on our team as he called him a wasted pick. I don't know what Lombardi would have done with the pick even if he had it anyways, he hasn't done shit so far this draft.

    McFadden was a reach when we could have had a difference maker in Mathieu.

    Slaughter is a bust as he's injury prone and was never that good in the first fucking place.

    I can't wait to see who we get in the 7th. God damn, we might as well trade those for some cheerleaders next year- Atleast we'd be entertained while we watch this bunch of garbage spoil in the august sun.

    BTW- Fuck off Mike H. 😠

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #60

    What a bunch of whiny bitches this place has turned into.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Whiney bitches? We've done nothing in this draft but added a hopeful in Mingo.

    Would have rather had Vaccaro, Jones, Milliner or Ogletree knowing how the rest of this draft turned out. This is disgraceful, maybe I've just been spoiled by Heckert for too long that I'm not used to getting screwed by Mr. Potatohead(Lombardi) and Tolkien's "orc" look-a-like Joe Banner.

    We're in for a bumpy fucking ride my friends, at least until these wannabees are run the fuck out of town.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Fucking root for someone else bro, you are a sand in the vagina type fan, I hope to god I do not sit next to you at a game. You complain more then you promote. We didnt get who you would rather have, big fucking deal, maybe you should apply for the gm job, then again if we were drafting #1 over all last year and you were GM, you would have taken Trent.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #63

    oh here comes the 7th round pick, guess G will hate it also.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #64

    Youngest team in the league one year older come September. New owner with major legal problems, new front office, new coaching

    staff, new offense and defense to be implemented. Draft, so far, mediocre. Team desperately needs to plug their ongoing field

    leadership vacuum. Talent wise, yea, improvement from last week on paper at least. But for this fan , nothing done up to

    now in the offseason points toward major changes from the annual Browns goat fcuk we've endured for the past 11 years or so.

    Joliet, foxtrot, sierra

    (Hopefully, I'll feel better after a good night's rest.)jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Another D lineman, just what we needed- Bwahahahaha!

    I don't know what to say. Seriously.

    You can think what you want to, I'm not rooting for anyone else, the Browns are my team- they just make it very hard to keep the faith alive with the dumbest shit I've ever seen happening the last 5 fucking months straight.

    I could list them all in successive order but it's not worth the effort nor the time it would take to do so. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't bother being pissed about the bullshit that is happening, but it's obvious that I care since I do. So, why don't you quit telling me how to be a fan. Fuck off, and if I were sitting next to you you'd probably be the guy cheering a decent punt while the Steelers beat the fuck out of us by 21+ points in our own stadium(Well, it was our stadium until Haslam sold that to first energy).

    Fuck that, fuck this and fuck you!

  • Another D lineman, just what we needed- Bwahahahaha!

    I don't know what to say. Seriously.

    You can think what you want to, I'm not rooting for anyone else, the Browns are my team- they just make it very hard to keep the faith alive with the dumbest shit I've ever seen happening the last 5 fucking months straight.

    I could list them all in successive order but it's not worth the effort nor the time it would take to do so. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't bother being pissed about the bullshit that is happening, but it's obvious that I care since I do. So, why don't you quit telling me how to be a fan. Fuck off, and if I were sitting next to you you'd probably be the guy cheering a decent punt while the Steelers beat the fuck out of us by 21+ points in our own stadium(Well, it was our stadium until Haslam sold that to first energy).

    Fuck that, fuck this and fuck you!

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @poeticg said:

    Another D lineman, just what we needed- Bwahahahaha!

    I don't know what to say. Seriously.

    You can think what you want to, I'm not rooting for anyone else, the Browns are my team- they just make it very hard to keep the faith alive with the dumbest shit I've ever seen happening the last 5 fucking months straight.

    I could list them all in successive order but it's not worth the effort nor the time it would take to do so. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't bother being pissed about the bullshit that is happening, but it's obvious that I care since I do. So, why don't you quit telling me how to be a fan. Fuck off, and if I were sitting next to you you'd probably be the guy cheering a decent punt while the Steelers beat the fuck out of us by 21+ points in our own stadium(Well, it was our stadium until Haslam sold that to first energy).

    Fuck that, fuck this and fuck you!

    Yeah I am a Steerlers fan who likes who the Browns draft, not! You have done nothing but cry like a little fucking girl the last 2 days. Check your posts and ask your wife if you are acting like a girl. I bet she would agree.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #67

    It's fucking ridiculous how goddamn much the FO has fumbled this draft.

    Dysert is still on the board in the 7th, and we take a drug dealing DE? When we have at least 23 already on our roster?

    I'm sorry, but to those who are trying to stick up for these fuckups, you're stupid.

    This is almost worse than a Kokinis draft.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @mike-h said:

    ^^^^ Your total lack of knowledge about pretty much everything is seeping through.

    Ignorance is bliss.

    I would like to see you justify this pick.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Just seen on Espn rumors, that Browns to grab Hoyer. Anyone have any info on this?

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mike-h said:

    Pass-rushing project with a 7th rounder and you're going to complain?

    He's big, fast, and productive albeit against D-II talent. I haven't seen any tape so I won't go and call him a great pick, but the idea doesn't seem to be a bad one.

    Who should they have picked over him?

    How about the mid-round grade QB who has ample upside and worked out under the same mentor that both Newton and Weeden did. Who played in a system similar to Norv Turner's and Chud's in college, and has all the physical tools to be an NFL QB. Who is used to playing outdoors in the winter in Ohio.Not to mention he's about a decade younger than the QB's on our roster currently.

    Considering as we have anywhere from 3-5 pass rushers already on the roster, this pick was wasted. As all three of our picks have been.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @mike-h said:

    Pass-rushing project with a 7th rounder and you're going to complain?

    He's big, fast, and productive albeit against D-II talent. I haven't seen any tape so I won't go and call him a great pick, but the idea doesn't seem to be a bad one.

    Who should they have picked over him?

    How about the mid-round grade QB who has ample upside and worked out under the same mentor that both Newton and Weeden did. Who played in a system similar to Norv Turner's and Chud's in college, and has all the physical tools to be an NFL QB. Who is used to playing outdoors in the winter in Ohio.Not to mention he's about a decade younger than the QB's on our roster currently.

    Considering as we have anywhere from 3-5 pass rushers already on the roster, this pick was wasted. As all three of our picks have been.

  • Just seen on Espn rumors, that Browns to grab Hoyer. Anyone have any info on this?

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @cambridgeho said:

    Just seen on Espn rumors, that Browns to grab Hoyer. Anyone have any info on this?

    YESSSS THE ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL GOING THRU CLEVELAND NOW. YEAAA BOYYYYY.
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #73

    Someone needs to bunch PoeticG in the face