Skip to content

New Qb

The Browns Board
12 9 864
  • Care to bet against it? With these guys left to grab, I wouldn't be shocked if we pick one up in the 5th, or maybe even Barkley in the 4th.

    Dysert, Zac QB 6'3" 231 Miami (OH) 83.5
    Wilson, Tyler QB 6'2" 215 Arkansas 83.5
    Barkley, Matt QB 6'2" 227 USC 82.0
    Nassib, Ryan QB 6'2" 227 Syracuse 78.7
  • I hope they get a S, ILB, TE(Nick Kasa), big WR and Tyler Wilson today..

  • πŸ™‚ I like Dysert of Miami and Bray of Tennessee.

  • πŸ˜• I can't believe Barkley has fallen this far.

  • I'd rather have Bray than any of the others.

    Really young, a lot of tools, if we did things right he could be our QB down the line. It would be a pick that I would want to have no impact on next year whatsoever.

  • Bray's a guaranteed bust, he has baby hands. I like Dysert or Landry Jones

  • Zac Dysert would be a good pick!

  • Giants jumped right in front of us to take Nassib. The browns followed up with trading their pick to Pittsburgh for Pittsburghs 2014 3rd round pick.

  • Don't get a QB. If Weeden doesn't work out this year and the Front Office wants someone new (though I think Weeden should get 2 years in the new offense before he gets the boot) then go after Aaron Murray from Georgia. He's a gunslinger like Stafford.

  • Bray's a guaranteed bust, he has baby hands. I like Dysert or Landry Jones

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Bray's a guaranteed bust, he has baby hands. I like Dysert or Landry Jones

    How is a 4th-5th round prospect a 'guaranteed bust'?

    Any QB taken that late is guaranteed to have some issues, and I think 9 1/4 inch hands aren't gonna hold him back from throwing the ball. Tyler Wilson, and Matt Scott have small hands they were selected before him. Geno Smith has the same size hands, Landry Jones has smaller hands, Zac Dysert Has smaller hands wtf what a weird critique of a player. You guys always make some shit up to not like a player.

  • Don't get a QB. If Weeden doesn't work out this year and the Front Office wants someone new (though I think Weeden should get 2 years in the new offense before he gets the boot) then go after Aaron Murray from Georgia. He's a gunslinger like Stafford.

    @sheepdog said:

    Don't get a QB. If Weeden doesn't work out this year and the Front Office wants someone new (though I think Weeden should get 2 years in the new offense before he gets the boot) then go after Aaron Murray from Georgia. He's a gunslinger like Stafford.

    I've seen a lot of Aaron Murray in recent years, including attendance at a game. He's got talent but is very erratic and can make some horrible decisions. I think Bridgewater might be better.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Bray's a guaranteed bust, he has baby hands. I like Dysert or Landry Jones

    How is a 4th-5th round prospect a 'guaranteed bust'?

    Any QB taken that late is guaranteed to have some issues, and I think 9 1/4 inch hands aren't gonna hold him back from throwing the ball. Tyler Wilson, and Matt Scott have small hands they were selected before him. Geno Smith has the same size hands, Landry Jones has smaller hands, Zac Dysert Has smaller hands wtf what a weird critique of a player. You guys always make some shit up to not like a player.

    @dab7291993 said:

    How is a 4th-5th round prospect a 'guaranteed bust'?

    Any QB taken that late is guaranteed to have some issues, and I think 9 1/4 inch hands aren't gonna hold him back from throwing the ball. Tyler Wilson, and Matt Scott have small hands they were selected before him. Geno Smith has the same size hands, Landry Jones has smaller hands, Zac Dysert Has smaller hands wtf what a weird critique of a player. You guys always make some shit up to not like a player.

    Your right I meant Tyler Wilson, 8 3/4 inch hands. If that isn't a guarantee bust, getting drafted by the Raiders is πŸ™‚