Skip to content

Booze, Drugs, And Whores

The Browns Board
3 3 505
  • N NaplesBrowns420 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So now we have a known pothead (Josh Gordon), a known drug dealer (Armonty Bryant), the greatest mugshot in the history of law enforcement (D. Bryant). Which, by the way, sounded like he had an amazing night and probably should not have gone to jail, but the picture is actually worth it. And last but not least a dude that got caught trying to get a lil lovin' on the side. I fucking love our team! Seriously, I was browsing through some things trying to get the scoop on our new players, and a lot of people are displeased with the fact that we have some guys with "character issues". Am I missing any?

    How well has "high character" only guys worked out for us in the past? The Tribe with Hargrove, Cav with Wilkens, Browns with Shotty, those teams had all the talent in the world, but no bite, or I hate to say it, swagger to them. I think this is good, besides these guys all got in trouble for shenanigans, not bad crimes. What's wrong with people having fun when they can? As long as they play well and keep it down to silly crimes, I don't mind.

    20 bucks worth of pot, deffered 5 year sentence. Even if it was the second time he sold it to an undercover cop, and it was at practice, it was still 20 bucks worth.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    As to the title of the thread, yes please to all three.

    I don't care if they are toothless hillbillies who pork their sisters. Just win some damn games!

  • So now we have a known pothead (Josh Gordon), a known drug dealer (Armonty Bryant), the greatest mugshot in the history of law enforcement (D. Bryant). Which, by the way, sounded like he had an amazing night and probably should not have gone to jail, but the picture is actually worth it. And last but not least a dude that got caught trying to get a lil lovin' on the side. I fucking love our team! Seriously, I was browsing through some things trying to get the scoop on our new players, and a lot of people are displeased with the fact that we have some guys with "character issues". Am I missing any?

    How well has "high character" only guys worked out for us in the past? The Tribe with Hargrove, Cav with Wilkens, Browns with Shotty, those teams had all the talent in the world, but no bite, or I hate to say it, swagger to them. I think this is good, besides these guys all got in trouble for shenanigans, not bad crimes. What's wrong with people having fun when they can? As long as they play well and keep it down to silly crimes, I don't mind.

    20 bucks worth of pot, deffered 5 year sentence. Even if it was the second time he sold it to an undercover cop, and it was at practice, it was still 20 bucks worth.

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @naplesbrowns420 said:

    20 bucks worth of pot, deffered 5 year sentence. Even if it was the second time he sold it to an undercover cop, and it was at practice, it was still 20 bucks worth.

    That's priceless.. Dude was flipping O's who cares just don't do it again your set to make Millions