The Cardinal Board . Com
-
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....
-
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
I have sperm stains on my Steeler hat.
-
I Love the Cardinals ... follow'em every Fall. I use to play for'em.
-
"Inspecta, get the net ..... "
-
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....He is obsessed with the Steelers losing and he will sink all the way to the depths of buying Arizona Cardinals gear to do so. Quite pathetic I must say but very amusing...
-
I've even dated a few Cardinal Cheerleaders in my days ...
-
I made a Cardinals desktop wallpaper if anyone is interested you're welcome to it.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/wvg...dWallpaper2.jpg
-
you might was well call it the hysterically jealous jilted Browns board. Poor guys never can beat the Steelers and can't sneak their way into a Super Bowl.
do you really want to hurt me?

Don't get too mad at me guys, because when it comes right down to it, I'm just a big blubbering homo out looking for some strange. I have a lot better luck on the Steeler boards for some reason.
-
@inspecta said:
I don't see the word "Arizona" anywhere on that site.Sigh....
I feel like I have to explain EVERYTHING to these guys.
So I guess the Browns are still in awe of that scrimmage last summer before training camp where the Mentor Cardinals High School football team beat them that they have to go buy their gear. Braylon Edwards was invited to Mentor's High School football team Party on New Years Eve but he declined saying he was too busy dropping the ball in Times Square...

-
@inspecta said:
I don't see the word "Arizona" anywhere on that site.Sigh....
I feel like I have to explain EVERYTHING to these guys.
So I guess the Browns are still in awe of that scrimmage last summer before training camp where the Mentor Cardinals High School football team beat them that they have to go buy their gear. Braylon Edwards was invited to Mentor's High School football team Party on New Years Eve but he declined saying he was too busy dropping the ball in Times Square...

Braylon Edwards was invited to Mentor's High School football team Party on New Years Eve but he declined saying he was too busy dropping the ball in Times Square...

If that isn't the oldest, saddest joke ever, then I don't know what is. And the delivery. When you can tell the delivery sucks in print, wow.
Seriously, I'm depressed now. It's official, you are a "fun" vacuum.
-
You can always tell the funny ones, they laugh at their own jokes even on message boards.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....He is obsessed with the Steelers losing and he will sink all the way to the depths of buying Arizona Cardinals gear to do so. Quite pathetic I must say but very amusing...
He is obsessed with the Steelers losing and he will sink all the way to the depths of buying Arizona Cardinals gear to do so. Quite pathetic I must say but very amusing...
or MORE likely ...he just Makes stuff up. Seems to be a Pattern ! lol.... Oh I forgot he used to "Play" for them " ha ha ha !! The MENTOR Cardinals !!
-
Browns at least will be more rested than the Steelers. They did not have to play in a Div Champ, Conf Champ, and a Super Bowl.
I think the Browns are trying to get the jump on Pittsburgh next year by stopping regular season play as soon as possible.
And everyone thought the Browns weren't smart... see?
-
Kellen Winslow Jr. said:
Being from Massillon, I shouldnt have to tell you why I cant join in on this lol.We have Tiger gear too!
-
Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.
GO CARDS!
I have sperm stains on my Steeler hat.
I have sperm stains on my Steeler hat.
Well there is a surprise
-
-
Good to hear they have male cheerleaders too!
a perfect double-date opportunity for dicknears and quinn.
-
too funny.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login