Skip to content

Blackmon Busted - Suspended 4 Games.

The Browns Board
30 17 1.8k
  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I remember people saying we needed to draft this guy. Kinda glad we didn't after the season he had (yes he picked up in the second half but was hardly megatron) and now this.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #3

    dude needs a 12 step program

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #4

    good news for those looking to make a name on their roster below him

    Ace Sanders...

    .... Denard

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Just gonna put this right there

    Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

    http://espn.go.com/n...nded-four-games

    Here is another trouble maker I am glad we didnt get.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You know what, it would be quite funny if A. Bryant now just started selling weed to Blackmon, Mathieu etc. and they all got suspended.

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    at the NFL Rookie Symposium....

    put Blackmon in the front row marked "idiot alumni"

    and award Mathieu the 2013 yearbook mention

    as the one "most likely to be back"

  • at the NFL Rookie Symposium....

    put Blackmon in the front row marked "idiot alumni"

    and award Mathieu the 2013 yearbook mention

    as the one "most likely to be back"

    A Assmunch wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @fairhooker11 said:

    at the NFL Rookie Symposium....

    put Blackmon in the front row marked "idiot alumni"

    and award Mathieu the 2013 yearbook mention

    as the one "most likely to be back"

    Thanks for the afternoon laugh! Good one! Or, you could have Blackmon with a sign on him, "I'm stupid," and then have Mathieu

    next to him with the sign, "I'm the next stupid."

  • A Assmunch wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mike-h said:

    I was wrong about my Doug Martin / Blackmon duo. Still rather have Martin, at least from last year's look at the two.

    I'm really glad they took Gordon over this guy, though. Wonder if he got another DUI or popped for weed/drugs?

    One of the bright spots in the sorry Browns story is that we haven't heard word one about Gordon getting in trouble this off-season. Watch something happens this weekend. I wonder what Quentin Groves is doing this weekend?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    they all prob have geno smith's agent. good weed man but you'll drop 20 spots in the draft cuz he can buy enough clean piss.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

  • Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    Never have, never will.

  • @nickers said:

    Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    Never have, never will.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @brownskidd said:

    Never have, never will.

    Same here.

  • @nickers said:

    Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    Never have, never will.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @brownskidd said:

    Never have, never will.

    good for you both. better hope you never come down with an ailment in which you do need medicating.

    then you'll actually be dying for a weed man's number. either that or hang yourself.

    how those roids workin out for ya? squeeze a chick's neck lately?

  • @nickers said:

    Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    Never have, never will.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @brownskidd said:

    Never have, never will.

    Count me in this group.

    There ARE some of us who will not ever try it. Years ago, I burned my right leg from knee to ankle (1st & 2nd degree burns). I had them discard a prescription for a narcotic painkiller due to my stance on drugs. Pain can be dealt with. That's MY choice & I will NOT ever be "dying for a weed man's number".

    Mike

  • @brownskidd said:

    Never have, never will.

    Count me in this group.

    There ARE some of us who will not ever try it. Years ago, I burned my right leg from knee to ankle (1st & 2nd degree burns). I had them discard a prescription for a narcotic painkiller due to my stance on drugs. Pain can be dealt with. That's MY choice & I will NOT ever be "dying for a weed man's number".

    Mike

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #16

    @canton-mike said:

    Count me in this group.

    There ARE some of us who will not ever try it. Years ago, I burned my right leg from knee to ankle (1st & 2nd degree burns). I had them discard a prescription for a narcotic painkiller due to my stance on drugs. Pain can be dealt with. That's MY choice & I will NOT ever be "dying for a weed man's number".

    Mike

    good for you mike never hope or wish pain on anyone. but you might rethink that stance if you are sitting in a hospital room watching your dad screaming in pain dying of bone cancer.

    been there done that. that's when you give the ok for the full 30 mil drip of morphine on his way out.

    ever think of that mr. clean?

    drugs are only ok in certain situations. guns too.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Medicinal use? I don't think that was Honey Badger's use.

    Give it up, mik.

    Honey Badger made his own problems, and doesn't seem to care that he did.

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Used to smoke pot daily for 6 years... got very lazy, reduced my testosterone levels, athletic abilities declined, my grades in HS and college fell, memory loss, spent a large % of my money on the stuff, started selling it to be able to afford my next high, totaled two cars driving high, lost interest in going out and meeting new people, didn't care to have a girlfriend b/c they were too much work, stole and wrote bad checks... The last 6 years, since I quit have been 1000 times better, all around...

    Medicinal use, as a last resort, fine... recreational use... not so much...

  • Much ado about nothing..legalize the stuff already..ridiculous..how many of you smoke weed?..c'mon..cut the double standard crap out...Whose got balls..yeah ..I burn weed...more for the fact it curbs the contant nausea and nerve pain I live with...lets get over this...LOL

    thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    legalize the stuff already...

    What does legalize really mean? You still can't get a good job if you fail a drug test, you're still spending money and harming your body, you're still a lazy stoner, it still reduces your production - al around, and if you get picked up driving you're still gonna get a OVI...

  • @brownskidd said:

    Never have, never will.

    good for you both. better hope you never come down with an ailment in which you do need medicating.

    then you'll actually be dying for a weed man's number. either that or hang yourself.

    how those roids workin out for ya? squeeze a chick's neck lately?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @miktoxic said:

    good for you both. better hope you never come down with an ailment in which you do need medicating.

    then you'll actually be dying for a weed man's number. either that or hang yourself.

    how those roids workin out for ya? squeeze a chick's neck lately?

    No but I can't find my balls. Want to come look?