Skip to content

Armonty Bryant

The Browns Board
41 22 2.2k
  • I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

  • I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

    Difference between Mathieu and Bruant is that Bryants guanteed money is basically none existant anyway.

  • I love our team full of shenanigans. Minus the dude with the bleach, that's shitty, but these guys sound like they can hang with the best of um. As long as they can win on Sunday, and as long as they don't hurt other people,I say do whatever the fuck you want.

  • Read somewhere he blew a .09 and the legal limit is .08

    So that's around 5 drinks giving his weight etc.

  • I love our team full of shenanigans. Minus the dude with the bleach, that's shitty, but these guys sound like they can hang with the best of um. As long as they can win on Sunday, and as long as they don't hurt other people,I say do whatever the fuck you want.

    @naplesbrowns420 said:

    I love our team full of shenanigans. Minus the dude with the bleach, that's shitty, but these guys sound like they can hang with the best of um. As long as they can win on Sunday, and as long as they don't hurt other people,I say do whatever the fuck you want.

    you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit
  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    I love our team full of shenanigans. Minus the dude with the bleach, that's shitty, but these guys sound like they can hang with the best of um. As long as they can win on Sunday, and as long as they don't hurt other people,I say do whatever the fuck you want.

    you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit

    @comeonman said:

    you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit

    Did Blackmon get suspended for his DUI arrest before he signed last year? I was under the impression that you can't be suspended unless you have signed.

  • @comeonman said:

    you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit

    Did Blackmon get suspended for his DUI arrest before he signed last year? I was under the impression that you can't be suspended unless you have signed.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Did Blackmon get suspended for his DUI arrest before he signed last year? I was under the impression that you can't be suspended unless you have signed.

    Good point.
  • Bryant needs to realize it is time to work, he has the tools but damn sign a deal and get a driver or save that shit for when you actually accomplish something

  • If he is on probation for selling chronic then couldn't a dui (or any other conviction) violate his community control restrictions resulting in him going to jail?

    What say u Gipper?

  • If he is on probation for selling chronic then couldn't a dui (or any other conviction) violate his community control restrictions resulting in him going to jail?

    What say u Gipper?

    @slowburn said:

    If he is on probation for selling chronic then couldn't a dui (or any other conviction) violate his community control restrictions resulting in him going to jail?

    What say u Gipper?

    I think your right, I just read an article that he was on probation till 2017. He is likely going to big boy jail since he sold weed within 2000 feet of a school and was charged with a felony.

  • Not necessarily, I think stuff like that is under the probation officers / courts discretion.

    In other words I think it's up to them if they want to actually charge him with probation violation, although it's definitely a possibility.

  • @slowburn said:

    If he is on probation for selling chronic then couldn't a dui (or any other conviction) violate his community control restrictions resulting in him going to jail?

    What say u Gipper?

    I think your right, I just read an article that he was on probation till 2017. He is likely going to big boy jail since he sold weed within 2000 feet of a school and was charged with a felony.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I think your right, I just read an article that he was on probation till 2017. He is likely going to big boy jail since he sold weed within 2000 feet of a school and was charged with a felony.

    He's not going to go to prison. Courts care about $$$$ first and they aren't going to get it from him in prison.

  • @comeonman said:

    you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit

    Did Blackmon get suspended for his DUI arrest before he signed last year? I was under the impression that you can't be suspended unless you have signed.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Did Blackmon get suspended for his DUI arrest before he signed last year? I was under the impression that you can't be suspended unless you have signed.

    can you win on Sunday if you're not signed
  • @unsympathetic said:

    I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

    Difference between Mathieu and Bruant is that Bryants guanteed money is basically none existant anyway.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Difference between Mathieu and Bruant is that Bryants guaranteed money is basically none existant anyway.

    Right- seventh round (or UFA) is where you take flyers on character risks- not the third. How many seventh round picks make it in the NFL for any length of time? I'd guess less than 5%.

  • I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

    I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

    why should they.... That's ur best attempt to troll lol u must be kidding me. Selling weed at practice and dui is way worse than anything the honey badger has done. Last I checked his only neg so far has been demanding more money. What's going to happen when this bryant get a few thousand dollars in his pocket.

    This embarrases me as a browns fan and if the stick with this franchise cancer I will never give Lombardi a fair shake. BUSINESS AS USUAL IN CLEVELAND

  • It'se been reported that he pleaded guilty/no contest. He recieve a deferered sentence, fined $1,100 plus court fees, and must listen to a group speak about the dangers of drunk driving. This will also not affect his probation and he will not see jail time. Now it remains to be seen if the Browns even let his guy report to rookie mini camp and sign his contract.

  • ... and here's the other 7th rounder...

    Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

  • .09? My morning shit has a higher BAC. Id be dissapointed if a 7th rounder didn't have character concerns, otherwise he would just be a poor physical prospect.

    I'm buying this dude's jersey.

    Z

  • ... and here's the other 7th rounder...

    Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

    @poeticg said:

    ... and here's the other 7th rounder...

    Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

    Exactly. Thanks for digging those up, PG. You had darn well better be dominate at that level to have a chance stepping up to the NFL. At least it looks like the scouts did their job.

  • ... and here's the other 7th rounder...

    Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

    @poeticg said:

    ... and here's the other 7th rounder...

    Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

    Didn't watch the O-Line vid, its too late for that.

    But I really like Bryant's vision, instincts, and reactions. Hope he has the work ethic and wakes up from this experience