Closing Gitmo is a mistake.
-
Obumbla already fooking up. Closing Gitmo. Ban "Torture" (which it isn't) but keep Gitmo you idiot. This is a big mistake on Obumbla's first two days. Stay tuned for more. And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
-
I'm sure Al Jezeera will give us big time props for that.
Hopefully we can send them all to Egypt or Saudiville for interrogatiion.
WSS
-
Obumbla already fooking up. Closing Gitmo. Ban "Torture" (which it isn't) but keep Gitmo you idiot. This is a big mistake on Obumbla's first two days. Stay tuned for more. And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
How about we store them at your house? You, after all, seem to have all of the answers.
Seriously though, Gitmo is a symbol of American Retardation. It's a symbolic gesture, to me, more than anything else.
-
I blame Bush, he should have cleared all our people out of there and just
blown the place to bits.
Solves getting rid of Gitmo, solves having any of the terrorists
rejoin terrorists and terrorizing.
I read where about 6 or 7 out of ten Gitmo detainees who were released,
ended up rejoining terrorist cells again.
No freakin wonder, I just watched a free cd - a documentary that came with the paper a few months? ago...
called "Obsession" - Islamic extremists war with the West.....
It was absolutely the real deal, there's a web site out there, I would hope everybody would check it out
if they haven't already...
I woulda ordered em blown up in Gitmo.
-
And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
How about we store them at your house? You, after all, seem to have all of the answers.
Seriously though, Gitmo is a symbol of American Retardation. It's a symbolic gesture, to me, more than anything else.
mz. said:
How about we store them at your house? You, after all, seem to have all of the answers.Seriously though, Gitmo is a symbol of American Retardation. It's a symbolic gesture, to me, more than anything else.
As soon as it's gone there will be a new fake symbol for Al Jezeera-Queda-Kucinich to bitch about.
WSS
-
Obumbla already fooking up. Closing Gitmo. Ban "Torture" (which it isn't) but keep Gitmo you idiot. This is a big mistake on Obumbla's first two days. Stay tuned for more. And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
Obumbla already fooking up. Closing Gitmo. Ban "Torture" (which it isn't) but keep Gitmo you idiot. This is a big mistake on Obumbla's first two days. Stay tuned for more. And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
I know it is natural for some to micro-manage what any president does (see XXXX and XXX) but I believe we need to look at Obama's body of work and THE RESULTS before we start quibbling over certain actions.
It will take a couple of years - barring a catastrophic - event before the results can be evaluated.
Who knows, maybe Obama kills the name and physical existence of Gitmo and creates something similar some place else.
-
I havent read the executive order, but initial reports were that he was ordering all secret or non-military prisons to be closed. I understand the gesture, but I'll be interested to hear what alternatives he proposes. There is certainly a need for us to detain terrorists in some manner. From CNN today:
A Saudi national released from U.S. detention at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in September 2007 is believed to be a key leader in al Qaeda's operations in Yemen, according to a U.S. counterterrorism official.
The Defense Department recently estimated that more than 60 terrorists released from Guantanamo may have returned to the battlefield.
According to the counterterrorism official, freed detainee Ali al-Shiri traveled to Yemen after being released to Saudi Arabia and may have been involved in recent al Qaeda attacks in Yemen, including a car bombing outside the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa last year that killed nearly a dozen people.
"He is one of a handful of al Qaeda deputies in Yemen," the official said. "He is one of the top terrorists."
His title is deputy and senior operations commander, the source said.
-
I havent read the executive order, but initial reports were that he was ordering all secret or non-military prisons to be closed. I understand the gesture, but I'll be interested to hear what alternatives he proposes. There is certainly a need for us to detain terrorists in some manner. From CNN today:
A Saudi national released from U.S. detention at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in September 2007 is believed to be a key leader in al Qaeda's operations in Yemen, according to a U.S. counterterrorism official.
The Defense Department recently estimated that more than 60 terrorists released from Guantanamo may have returned to the battlefield.
According to the counterterrorism official, freed detainee Ali al-Shiri traveled to Yemen after being released to Saudi Arabia and may have been involved in recent al Qaeda attacks in Yemen, including a car bombing outside the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa last year that killed nearly a dozen people.
"He is one of a handful of al Qaeda deputies in Yemen," the official said. "He is one of the top terrorists."
His title is deputy and senior operations commander, the source said.
I havent read the executive order, but initial reports were that he was ordering all secret or non-military prisons to be closed. I understand the gesture, but I'll be interested to hear what alternatives he proposes. There is certainly a need for us to detain terrorists in some manner. From CNN today:
I heard on the radio that he left a little wiggle room in that the "time frame for withdrawl"
*boo* from Gitmo is about a year or so from now. -
Obumbla already fooking up. Closing Gitmo. Ban "Torture" (which it isn't) but keep Gitmo you idiot. This is a big mistake on Obumbla's first two days. Stay tuned for more. And for all of you who think Gitmo should be closed, your xxxxing idiots.
I know it is natural for some to micro-manage what any president does (see XXXX and XXX) but I believe we need to look at Obama's body of work and THE RESULTS before we start quibbling over certain actions.
It will take a couple of years - barring a catastrophic - event before the results can be evaluated.
Who knows, maybe Obama kills the name and physical existence of Gitmo and creates something similar some place else.
I know it is natural for some to micro-manage what any president does (see XXXX and XXX) but I believe we need to look at Obama's body of work and THE RESULTS before we start quibbling over certain actions.
It will take a couple of years - barring a catastrophic - event before the results can be evaluated.
Who knows, maybe Obama kills the name and physical existence of Gitmo and creates something similar some place else.
If the truth be told. Just maybe?
-
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...QR90lC_pXaHeW4Q
Two ex-Guantanamo inmates appear in Al-Qaeda video
Two men released from the US "war on terror" prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba have appeared in a video posted on a jihadist website, the SITE monitoring service reported.
One of the two former inmates, a Saudi man identified as Abu Sufyan al-Azdi al-Shahri, or prisoner number 372, has been elevated to the senior ranks of Al-Qaeda in Yemen, a US counter-terrorism official told AFP.
Three other men appear in the video, including Abu al-Hareth Muhammad al-Oufi, identified as an Al-Qaeda field commander. SITE later said he was prisoner No. 333.
A Pentagon spokesman, Commander Jeffrey Gordon, on Saturday declined to confirm the SITE information.
they should of killed them.
-
@danamal said:
I think all the gitmo detainee's should be sent to diehard, he has enough hate and homo erotic fantasy's to torture the shit out of them!Why not send them to the homes of those who want them released?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login