Skip to content

Trivia Only Vagitron Could Love

The Browns Board
24 9 976
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #1

    Since "The Vag" claimed not to care about my trivia, I thought I would do a set that would be specifically for him....given his propensities. He is free to try, though I doubt that he has the knowledge, propensity, fortitude, or energy to try....so, the rest of you are welcome to try as well:

    1. Which main stream sport did Dwight D. Eisenhower proclaim to be a "women's game?

    2. Which Gold Medal won by the a male US athlete at the 2012 London Olympic Summer games was stated by SB Nation to have been won in the "sissiest sport"? (just name the sport)

    3. Per a Facebook poll, which NFL team has the "sissiest logo"?

    4. What cities are hosting the 2014 Gay Games?

    5. Which three of the following cities have NOT hosted the Gay Games in the past?

    Amsterdam, Chicago, Cologne, London, New York, Rio de Janiero, Paris, Sydney, San Francisco

    6. Per Urban Dictionary, which is the 'gayest' sport? Hint: it is not a mainstream sport.

    7. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in the NFL that would be attracted to men , (per the Urban Voice)

    8. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in MLB that would be attrative to men? (per the same)

    9. Name which team in the following sports has the the "Gayest' (as in dumbest/lamest) Mascots according to Fox Sports:

    A. Major College sport (football and basketball)

    B. NFL

    C. NBA

    D. MLB

    E. NHL

    (for these, if you just give the team...that is OK, you don't need to know the name of the mascot)

    10. Which MLB team at one time had used this logo....often considered the dumbest in that sport history:

    July%208th%20&%2010th%20-%20Sports%20Log

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #2

    gipper no one gives a damn about your trivia games. i care so little that when i take my kindle to the shitter i dont have the time to waste doing it.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Yet you have the time to comment on it

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

  • gipper no one gives a damn about your trivia games. i care so little that when i take my kindle to the shitter i dont have the time to waste doing it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @vagitron said:

    gipper no one gives a damn about your trivia games. i care so little that when i take my kindle to the shitter i dont have the time to waste doing it.

    Interpretation: I know I lack any knowledge or capability to answer anything on the trivia questions and even if I could I am too lazy to try....ergo, I will try to transform my personal deficiencies in this area into criticism about the venture itself.

    This is not atypical behavior. I see it quite frequently. Yet, in every other case, the person who did this, indeed, possessed a vagina.

  • Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @gftchris said:

    Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    You are a newbie here gft....this has been going on for years. (I have raised a couple of kids...I know better than to treat children as mature adults). Anyway, this child comes in here with his 13 year old teen age girl issues...yet with a "Steelers can never do any wrong" attitude. I and others bitch slap him around a while until his menstrual cycle ends, then he disappears for a month or so until his PMS comes back. It just the circle of his life.

    And by no means is it just me.....notice that it was Zombo and the mods who restyled his name....to fit his personality.

    Besides.....maybe try answering the questions.....some of them are actually interesting and entertaining.

  • @gftchris said:

    Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    You are a newbie here gft....this has been going on for years. (I have raised a couple of kids...I know better than to treat children as mature adults). Anyway, this child comes in here with his 13 year old teen age girl issues...yet with a "Steelers can never do any wrong" attitude. I and others bitch slap him around a while until his menstrual cycle ends, then he disappears for a month or so until his PMS comes back. It just the circle of his life.

    And by no means is it just me.....notice that it was Zombo and the mods who restyled his name....to fit his personality.

    Besides.....maybe try answering the questions.....some of them are actually interesting and entertaining.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    You are a newbie here gft....this has been going on for years. (I have raised a couple of kids...I know better than to treat children as mature adults). Anyway, this child comes in here with his 13 year old teen age girl issues...yet with a "Steelers can never do any wrong" attitude. I and others bitch slap him around a while until his menstrual cycle ends, then he disappears for a month or so until his PMS comes back. It just the circle of his life.

    And by no means is it just me.....notice that it was Zombo and the mods who restyled his name....to fit his personality.

    Besides.....maybe try answering the questions.....some of them are actually interesting and entertaining.

    Still, it's permeating every thread and each time I see you two going at it I basically just roll my eyes and move on to the next thread.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are a newbie here gft....this has been going on for years. (I have raised a couple of kids...I know better than to treat children as mature adults). Anyway, this child comes in here with his 13 year old teen age girl issues...yet with a "Steelers can never do any wrong" attitude. I and others bitch slap him around a while until his menstrual cycle ends, then he disappears for a month or so until his PMS comes back. It just the circle of his life.

    And by no means is it just me.....notice that it was Zombo and the mods who restyled his name....to fit his personality.

    Besides.....maybe try answering the questions.....some of them are actually interesting and entertaining.

    Still, it's permeating every thread and each time I see you two going at it I basically just roll my eyes and move on to the next thread.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #8

    @gftchris said:

    Still, it's permeating every thread and each time I see you two going at it I basically just roll my eyes and move on to the next thread.

    So? You are reccomending to allow the baby to just cry himself to sleep? Fair enough. (You could help by answering the questions)

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    The answer to all of the above is "Soccer".

    Zombo

  • The answer to all of the above is "Soccer".

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Zombo said:

    The answer to all of the above is "Soccer".

    Zombo

    Incorrect Answer 😛

  • Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @gftchris said:

    Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    Lol. I've been trying to get to that point around here for a long, long while. It happens in spurts but then returns right back to the usual banter. I'm hard headed and have a very strong opinion. I believe Gipper is cut from similar cloth so we tend to bump heads. I've been ready to act like an "adult" for years now but it never seems to last. 🙂

  • The answer to all of the above is "Soccer".

    Zombo

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by gftChris
    #12

    Zombo said:

    The answer to all of the above is "Soccer".

    Zombo

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    What is wrong with you people? Why are you not taking this gay thing serious? 😵

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    ROFL!...Gips trivia is good...if you take the time to observe and read...you might learn an interesting factoid,or 2...Rock on Gipper!

  • ROFL!...Gips trivia is good...if you take the time to observe and read...you might learn an interesting factoid,or 2...Rock on Gipper!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

    ROFL!...Gips trivia is good...if you take the time to observe and read...you might learn an interesting factoid,or 2...Rock on Gipper!

    Where are your answers?

  • Since "The Vag" claimed not to care about my trivia, I thought I would do a set that would be specifically for him....given his propensities. He is free to try, though I doubt that he has the knowledge, propensity, fortitude, or energy to try....so, the rest of you are welcome to try as well:

    1. Which main stream sport did Dwight D. Eisenhower proclaim to be a "women's game?

    2. Which Gold Medal won by the a male US athlete at the 2012 London Olympic Summer games was stated by SB Nation to have been won in the "sissiest sport"? (just name the sport)

    3. Per a Facebook poll, which NFL team has the "sissiest logo"?

    4. What cities are hosting the 2014 Gay Games?

    5. Which three of the following cities have NOT hosted the Gay Games in the past?

    Amsterdam, Chicago, Cologne, London, New York, Rio de Janiero, Paris, Sydney, San Francisco

    6. Per Urban Dictionary, which is the 'gayest' sport? Hint: it is not a mainstream sport.

    7. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in the NFL that would be attracted to men , (per the Urban Voice)

    8. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in MLB that would be attrative to men? (per the same)

    9. Name which team in the following sports has the the "Gayest' (as in dumbest/lamest) Mascots according to Fox Sports:

    A. Major College sport (football and basketball)

    B. NFL

    C. NBA

    D. MLB

    E. NHL

    (for these, if you just give the team...that is OK, you don't need to know the name of the mascot)

    10. Which MLB team at one time had used this logo....often considered the dumbest in that sport history:

    July%208th%20&%2010th%20-%20Sports%20Log

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    Since "The Vag" claimed not to care about my trivia, I thought I would do a set that would be specifically for him....given his propensities. He is free to try, though I doubt that he has the knowledge, propensity, fortitude, or energy to try....so, the rest of you are welcome to try as well:

    1. Which main stream sport did Dwight D. Eisenhower proclaim to be a "women's game?

    Tennis

    2. Which Gold Medal won by the a male US athlete at the 2012 London Olympic Summer games was stated by SB Nation to have been won in the "sissiest sport"? (just name the sport)

    wrestling

    3. Per a Facebook poll, which NFL team has the "sissiest logo"?

    Dolphins

    4. What cities are hosting the 2014 Gay Games?

    Dont know

    5. Which three of the following cities have NOT hosted the Gay Games in the past?

    Amsterdam, Chicago, Cologne, London, New York, Rio de Janiero, Paris, Sydney, San Francisco

    San francisco

    6. Per Urban Dictionary, which is the 'gayest' sport? Hint: it is not a mainstream sport.

    Wrestling

    7. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in the NFL that would be attracted to men , (per the Urban Voice)

    Tebow,Brady and Rodgers

    8. Name any three of the Top Ten sexiest men in MLB that would be attrative to men? (per the same)

    Dont know

    9. Name the "Gayest' (as in dumbest/lamest) Mascots in the following sports:

    A. Major College sport (football and basketball)

    B. NFL

    C. NBA

    D. MLB

    E. NHL

    (for these, if you just give the team...that is OK, you don't need to know the name of the mascot)

    Basketball

    10. Which MLB team at one time had used this logo....often considered the dumbest in that sport history:

    July%208th%20&%2010th%20-%20Sports%20Log

    washington senators. (just a wild guess)

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #17

    Nickers got #1 right. In #7 he got 2 right: Brady and Tebow

    On #9, I think you misunderstood the question....for each sport name which school/team has the lamest mascot.

    (all other answers given were incorrect.)

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    That looks like a Red Sock ... Never knew they had yellow in their scheme though

  • That looks like a Red Sock ... Never knew they had yellow in their scheme though

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Zombo said:

    That looks like a Red Sock ... Never knew they had yellow in their scheme though

    Red Sox is correct. I think there is a reason you never knew there was yellow. This logo was quickly abandoned after a couple of years use in the 50s.

  • Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @gftchris said:

    Seriously, can't you two guys just sort this shit out between you like mature adults?

    Zip it Rook, the Gip can do anything he wants here.