Insults With Flair And Style...
-
I just thought I'd share some insults from history.. and yes they were collected from emails and such..
but todays insults lack thoughtfulness and deeper disrespect like some of these...
add your own if you wish
The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd give you poison."
He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease."
"That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.""I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend.... if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second.... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response."He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).
"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." - Stephen Bishop
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain LOLOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login