Powerball
-
What is crazy, the winning ticket was sold in Z-Hills at Publix. What is craxy is that is right across the street from my business and I went there yesterday to buy my staff food and bought tickets at that publix!!!! I did not buy the winning ticket

Z-Hills is such a small town, I wanna bet that I know the family that won it!!!! WOW
-
just be stand up and don't go ask for a mil cuz you saw the guy once or twice.
first rule of wiining millions.....hire a lawyer, do your photo shoot with the state lotto authority then change your name and move to belgium.
i have an annoying friend who always says if he hits the lotto will give his best friends envelopes and be set for life. i kinda agree to an extent BUT it might not bethe pay day he's expecting and he'll never see me again to complain.
-
it was 26 yr old female that worked at wal mart
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
