Skip to content

Updated Depth Chart

The Browns Board
23 8 751
  • Robertson is faster and that's the name of the game at 3-4 ILB now... especially with a DC who likes to blitz. He's really explosive and played his ass off last year. I sure as hell wouldn't sit him down.

  • Robertson is faster and that's the name of the game at 3-4 ILB now... especially with a DC who likes to blitz. He's really explosive and played his ass off last year. I sure as hell wouldn't sit him down.

    @shep said:

    Robertson is faster and that's the name of the game at 3-4 ILB now... especially with a DC who likes to blitz. He's really explosive and played his ass off last year. I sure as hell wouldn't sit him down.

    Robertson is OK. I wonder if he can take the wear and tear of regular play.

  • @shep said:

    Robertson is faster and that's the name of the game at 3-4 ILB now... especially with a DC who likes to blitz. He's really explosive and played his ass off last year. I sure as hell wouldn't sit him down.

    Robertson is OK. I wonder if he can take the wear and tear of regular play.

    Skeptical2013 said:

    Robertson is OK. I wonder if he can take the wear and tear of regular play.

    Why would you think that he cannot take the "wear and tear" of regular play as well as any other NFL player?

    Nevertheless, they do have Tank Carder and LJ Fort listed as backup ILB....and as I mentioned I was under the impression that JMJ was primarily an ILB, though he is listed as an OLB on the depth chart.

    Whatever....I see the whole DL and LB corps of consisting of a Front 14....not a Front 7. All these guys and their subs will rotate in and out to give them all a blow and to keep them fresh for the end of games.