Skip to content

Browns Defense Will Dramatically Improve - Major Reason

The Browns Board
62 13 2.0k
  • Skeptical2013 said:

    I agree, but what I am saying is that expect Gipson to make his share of mistakes this year, and that wil hurt the Browns defense.

    Well, again, we had a guy with experience...UY...who sucked....and FYI, guys with 10 years in the league can make a lot of mistakes too. So, still, it is better to go with the younger, more talented player, who might be prone to some mistakes than the older guy you know can't hack it.

    I'm rooting for Gipson. I'm especially rooting for him to stay healthy because his back up is inadequate. Bademosi wasn't even a big impact player in college but he has some speed, is smart, and like the Browns, I am intrigued with him as a developmental project at safety. But to expect him to step in if Gispon gets hurt and play well this year -- well, that's a stretch I think.

    I expect Bademosi to be active on special teams and maybe in the nickel/dime packages.

    I expect every single Browns starting player to be better than their backups.

    No matter what the position QB/RB/WR/OL/DL/LB/DB the starters are supposed to be better than the backups, that is why they are the starters.

    And here is another clue for you, Captain Obvious: this is football, guys are gonna get hurt, backups are gonna see some playing time.

    HELLO!

    @the-gipper said:

    Skeptical2013 said:

    I agree, but what I am saying is that expect Gipson to make his share of mistakes this year, and that wil hurt the Browns defense.

    Well, again, we had a guy with experience...UY...who sucked....and FYI, guys with 10 years in the league can make a lot of mistakes too. So, still, it is better to go with the younger, more talented player, who might be prone to some mistakes than the older guy you know can't hack it.

    I'm rooting for Gipson. I'm especially rooting for him to stay healthy because his back up is inadequate. Bademosi wasn't even a big impact player in college but he has some speed, is smart, and like the Browns, I am intrigued with him as a developmental project at safety. But to expect him to step in if Gispon gets hurt and play well this year -- well, that's a stretch I think.

    I expect Bademosi to be active on special teams and maybe in the nickel/dime packages.

    I expect every single Browns starting player to be better than their backups.

    No matter what the position QB/RB/WR/OL/DL/LB/DB the starters are supposed to be better than the backups, that is why they are the starters.

    And here is another clue for you, Captain Obvious: this is football, guys are gonna get hurt, backups are gonna see some playing time.

    HELLO!

    HELLO to you and because guys get hurt and backups will start a fair amount that is why I am so upset Lombardi didn't use the 4th and 5th round picks to upgrade the secondary! Thanks for supporting my argument!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Skeptical2013 said:

    I agree, but what I am saying is that expect Gipson to make his share of mistakes this year, and that wil hurt the Browns defense.

    Well, again, we had a guy with experience...UY...who sucked....and FYI, guys with 10 years in the league can make a lot of mistakes too. So, still, it is better to go with the younger, more talented player, who might be prone to some mistakes than the older guy you know can't hack it.

    I'm rooting for Gipson. I'm especially rooting for him to stay healthy because his back up is inadequate. Bademosi wasn't even a big impact player in college but he has some speed, is smart, and like the Browns, I am intrigued with him as a developmental project at safety. But to expect him to step in if Gispon gets hurt and play well this year -- well, that's a stretch I think.

    I expect Bademosi to be active on special teams and maybe in the nickel/dime packages.

    I expect every single Browns starting player to be better than their backups.

    No matter what the position QB/RB/WR/OL/DL/LB/DB the starters are supposed to be better than the backups, that is why they are the starters.

    And here is another clue for you, Captain Obvious: this is football, guys are gonna get hurt, backups are gonna see some playing time.

    HELLO!

    HELLO to you and because guys get hurt and backups will start a fair amount that is why I am so upset Lombardi didn't use the 4th and 5th round picks to upgrade the secondary! Thanks for supporting my argument!

    Skeptical2013 said:

    HELLO to you and because guys get hurt and backups will start a fair amount that is why I am so upset Lombardi didn't use the 4th and 5th round picks to upgrade the secondary! Thanks for supporting my argument!

    The only support you are getting is probably from your bra.

    Here's another clue for you: no one cares if you are upset.