Skip to content

Afcn Qbs

The Browns Board
8 5 404
  • Here is an article on Today's Yahoo about AFCN QBs:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/where-bengals-qb-andy-dalton-stacks-against-ben-143700138.html

    This guy....and his is just an opinion still ranks BR above Flacco with Dalton 3rd and Weeden last.

    No surprise really. BR and Flacco have won titles, Dalton has been in the playoffs for his two years, and BW3 was just a rookie....and naturally this douche holds his age against him.

    We will see.

  • I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

  • I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    As an objective observer on this one, I'd call it a toss up between Ben and Joe.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    Flacco now is better than Roethlisberger...Flacco doesnt rely on the defense as much as Ben does...Ben had 0 to do with the 2 SB wins he enjoys...you can thank the refs for doing thier part to ensure victory and the HGH running through Polamalu and Harrisons veins...run along chumbley.........

  • More Yahoo stuff saying the Browns are going to suck. We shall see:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cleveland-browns-favored-win-only-two-games-season-151200612.html

    I personally think they overrate both the 'avens and 'eelers with these odds.

    Can you make a bet against a team?

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    As an objective observer on this one, I'd call it a toss up between Ben and Joe.

    Skeptical2013 said:

    As an objective observer on this one, I'd call it a toss up between Ben and Joe.

    Call me crazy, but I think it highly probable that Dalton exceeds both of them this year....and....maybe even BW3 does too.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'd put Flacco ahead of Roethlisberger. Big gay Ben has both won more titles and played in more super bowls but I think the ravens have made the playoffs in every year of Flaccos career and the Steelers have not done that in every year of bgb's. Plus I plain out like Flacco better than Rapey.

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea and the Steelers knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs twice during that stretch. Flacco is not better than Roethlisberger.

    You might be right. I have always felt BR was better....yet, he was not better for the season stretch last year, nor obviously the playoffs.