I Am Happy Again.
-
I got a call from Rico, my Browns rep, I have club seats. Sect 330. Not the end I wanted....I wanted west end, but they are on the north side....row 13, just below the overhang which I wanted....I want sun if it is out....3-4 seats in from the aisle, which I like....wrong side of the aisle, but hey, I wanted clubs.
I am happy again. I really had planned on not going to many games this year and dropping my seats after this year. Now, maybe I'll hit a tailgate or two.
-
Thanks. Pat and I are beginning to feel the urge to move to Fla. full time. It may still be a few years before that happens, but when it does my season ticket days are over, so I wanted to finish out the run with clubs the last 2-3-4 years. After that, I'll just grab them where I can for the couple of games I would attend.
-
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
-
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
I live in NC and my in laws live in Florida. It's really just a matter of perspective. Wilmington and the area is a smaller community but it's a much more genuine beach feel. It does still get surprisingly cold there (it snowed 2-3 years ago). If you are a more active person Florida is the way to go though.
-
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
I already have a home in Venice. Fla. Bought it some years back. Venice is maybe 40 miles south of Sarasota. The home is on a golf course lake and fairway. About 3 miles in from the Gulf. A good spot to end the run.
-
Whereabouts in Florida? I was thinking about Pensacola, but have a cousin who lives near the NC/SC border (Near Wilmington) and wants me to check it out there.
I already have a home in Venice. Fla. Bought it some years back. Venice is maybe 40 miles south of Sarasota. The home is on a golf course lake and fairway. About 3 miles in from the Gulf. A good spot to end the run.
I already have a home in Venice. Fla. Bought it some years back. Venice is maybe 40 miles south of Sarasota. The home is on a golf course lake and fairway. About 3 miles in from the Gulf. A good spot to end the run.
Yes, indeed. Venice is a nice place. I'm an hour south of there, let me know when you are down and we will hit some on your track.
Zombo
-
I already have a home in Venice. Fla. Bought it some years back. Venice is maybe 40 miles south of Sarasota. The home is on a golf course lake and fairway. About 3 miles in from the Gulf. A good spot to end the run.
Yes, indeed. Venice is a nice place. I'm an hour south of there, let me know when you are down and we will hit some on your track.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Yes, indeed. Venice is a nice place. I'm an hour south of there, let me know when you are down and we will hit some on your track.
Zombo
I will.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login