Skip to content

Football Gameplan's Film Session With The Czar

The Browns Board
10 6 470
  • Good morning Browns fans! Let me know what you guys think of our new segment

    Enjoy!

    Em

  • Good stuff Em...thanks for posting.

  • Good stuff Em...thanks for posting.

    @ballpeen said:

    Good stuff Em...thanks for posting.

    Thanks Ballpeen! What are you thoughts on whether I should include these in my regular weekly prediction video or keep it as a stand alone segment?

  • @ballpeen said:

    Good stuff Em...thanks for posting.

    Thanks Ballpeen! What are you thoughts on whether I should include these in my regular weekly prediction video or keep it as a stand alone segment?

    @emdiggy said:

    Thanks Ballpeen! What are you thoughts on whether I should include these in my regular weekly prediction video or keep it as a stand alone segment?

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

  • Always insightful and entertaining. I always enjoy your film sessions.

  • @emdiggy said:

    Thanks Ballpeen! What are you thoughts on whether I should include these in my regular weekly prediction video or keep it as a stand alone segment?

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

    Good idea.....this old guy finds it hard to remember in which thread what was said. Having the same topic being discussed in 2-3 threads is frustrating. When a thread can form a flow, it can lead to solid discussion.

  • @emdiggy said:

    Thanks Ballpeen! What are you thoughts on whether I should include these in my regular weekly prediction video or keep it as a stand alone segment?

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

    What if make one in a 'Recap' form like on a Tuesday Film Session and the Upcoming Game preview is on Wed/Thurs?

    @usfbrown said:

    Always insightful and entertaining. I always enjoy your film sessions.

    Thanks USF! I appreciate that!

  • Zombo said:

    You can do two separate weekly posts if you want, just go ahead and post them, we will probably merge them for you so all of your comments to respond to are in one place.

    Zombo

    What if make one in a 'Recap' form like on a Tuesday Film Session and the Upcoming Game preview is on Wed/Thurs?

    @usfbrown said:

    Always insightful and entertaining. I always enjoy your film sessions.

    Thanks USF! I appreciate that!

    @emdiggy said:

    What if make one in a 'Recap' form like on a Tuesday Film Session and the Upcoming Game preview is on Wed/Thurs?

    Thanks USF! I appreciate that!

    Whatever you want to do is fine, I think we all enjoy your posts.

    Zombo

  • Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more.

  • Great job,Em...your analysis are always insightful and well laid out. Like you...I expect Weeden to really blossom this upcomming season