Icons Survey
-
For those of you who don't know about Emma Peel, she was hot, hot, hot back in her day. She was all three Charlie's Angels rolled into one...but smarter and better looking than all three of them combined:
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Otto Graham
Jim Brown
Phil Dawson
Josh Cribbs
Clay Matthews Jr
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Ken Griffey Jr
Mark Mcquire
Babe Ruth
Charile Sheen
Chief Wahoo
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Jordan
Charles Barkley
Danny Ainge
"Thunder" Dan Majerle
Kevin Johnson
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Carl Lewis
Anna Kornikova
Michael Phelps
Tiger Woods
Wayne Gretzky
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
No never watched his show.
"Zach"... from saved by the bell Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Michale J Fox
"Gillian" Bob Denver
David Hasselhoff from Nightrider
Fred Savage from Wonder Years
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Tiffani Amber Thiessen "kelly" from saved by the bell
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Danica Mae McKellar from Wonder years
Pamala Anderson
Mellissa Joan Hart
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Bruce Willis
Mel Gipson
Sylvester Stallone
"The mayor of California"
Adam Sandler
Kevin Bacon
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry
Julia Roberts
Kristen Stewart... "love her"
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
Anna Kournikova? She was a terrible tennis player. Maria Sharapova is better at tennis and better looking.
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Otto Graham
Jim Brown
Phil Dawson
Josh Cribbs
Clay Matthews Jr
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Ken Griffey Jr
Mark Mcquire
Babe Ruth
Charile Sheen
Chief Wahoo
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Jordan
Charles Barkley
Danny Ainge
"Thunder" Dan Majerle
Kevin Johnson
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Carl Lewis
Anna Kornikova
Michael Phelps
Tiger Woods
Wayne Gretzky
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
No never watched his show.
"Zach"... from saved by the bell Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Michale J Fox
"Gillian" Bob Denver
David Hasselhoff from Nightrider
Fred Savage from Wonder Years
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Tiffani Amber Thiessen "kelly" from saved by the bell
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Danica Mae McKellar from Wonder years
Pamala Anderson
Mellissa Joan Hart
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Bruce Willis
Mel Gipson
Sylvester Stallone
"The mayor of California"
Adam Sandler
Kevin Bacon
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry
Julia Roberts
Kristen Stewart... "love her"
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Otto Graham
Jim Brown
Phil Dawson
Josh Cribbs
Clay Matthews Jr
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Ken Griffey Jr
Mark Mcquire
Babe Ruth
Charile Sheen
Chief Wahoo
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Jordan
Charles Barkley
Danny Ainge
"Thunder" Dan Majerle
Kevin Johnson
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Carl Lewis
Anna Kornikova
Michael Phelps
Tiger Woods
Wayne Gretzky
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
No never watched his show.
"Zach"... from saved by the bell Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Michale J Fox
"Gillian" Bob Denver
David Hasselhoff from Nightrider
Fred Savage from Wonder Years
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Tiffani Amber Thiessen "kelly" from saved by the bell
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Danica Mae McKellar from Wonder years
Pamala Anderson
Mellissa Joan Hart
These are not "characters"
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Bruce Willis
Mel Gipson
Sylvester Stallone
"The mayor of California"
Adam Sandler
Kevin Bacon
These also are not 'characters"
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry
Julia Roberts
Kristen Stewart... "love her"
Nor these
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
get with the program PoeticG
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Paul Brown
Jim Brown
Vince Lombardi
Jerry Rice
Ronnie Lott
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Joe DiMaggio
Ted Williams
Babe Ruth
Jackie Robinson
Ty Cobb
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Michael Jordan
Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
James Naismith
Larry Bird
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
No other sports matter in America
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
Cory Matthews
Tony Soprano
Zach Morris
Dexter Morgan
Walter White
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Lucille Ball
Sofia Vergara's boobs
Oprah?
Barbara Walters
The Pine Sol lady
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
John McClain
Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber
Marty McFly
Ron Burgundy
Seth and Evan from Superbad
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Um...
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Paul Brrown
Jim Brown
Johnny Unitas
Tom Landry
Vince Lombardi
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Babe Ruth
Lou Gehrig
Mickey Mantle
Reggie Jackson
Nolan Ryan
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Michael Jordan
Wilt Chamberlain
"Magic" Irvin Johnson
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Larry Bird
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Jim Brown
Michael Jordan
Babe Ruth
Wayne Gretzky
Jack Niklaus
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
James Arness (Gunsmoke)
Henry Winkler (The Fonz)
Andy Griffith
William Shatner
Ed Sullivan
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Lucille Ball
Amanda Blake ()Ms Kitty)
Barbara Stanwyk
Farrah Fawcett-Majors
Oprah Winfrey
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Clint Eastwood
Charlton Heston
Clark Gable
Jimmy Stewart
Humphrey Bogart
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Bettie Davis
Joan Crawford
Liz Taylor
Sigourney Weaver
Demi Moore
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
Nickers....again, naming an actor/actress is not the same as naming a character.
-
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Slingin' Sammy Baugh
Paul Brown
Vince Lombardi
Jim Brown
Joe Montana
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Babe Ruth
Joe DiMaggio
Mickey Mantle
Hank Aaron
Willie Mays
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Michael Jordan
Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Jessie Owens
Jack Nicklaus
Gordie Howe
Carl Lewis
Wayne Gretzky
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
Herman Munster
Kojack
Columbo
Sam Malone
Tony Soprano
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Jeannie
Ginger
Mary Ann
Mrs. Brady
Wilma Flintstone
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Rocky
Dirty Harry
Herbie the Love Bug
Gus the field goal kicking mule
The Godfather (Pacino)
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Coffy
Cruella Deville
Jessica Rabbit
Holly Golightly
Barbarella
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Otto Graham, Jim Brown, Jack Lambert, Bruce Smith, Fred Biletnikoff
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Bob Feller, Nolan Ryan, Johnny Bench
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Bill Russell, Dr. J., Larry Bird, Abdul-Jabbar, Jordan
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Earl Anthony, Jack Nicklaus, Phil Mickelson, Jeff Gordon, Bjorn Borg
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
Archie Bunker, Coach, Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, Bob Newhart
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Donna Mills, Kathyrn Smith, Mary Tyler Moore, Courtney Cox, Eva Longoria
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
James Bond (all of them), Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Jim Carrey, Leslie Nielson
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
-
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
With the death of James Gandolfini who played Tony Soprano, I heard a discussion about his character being one of the top Icon character's in TV history. So, it got me thinking about doing one of my regular surveys on Icons in history...and tieing that into sports. So, here is your survey:
1. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Pro Football history?
Joe Montana
Deion Sanders
Barry Sanders
Jerry Rice
John Madden
2. Who are your Top 5 Icons in Major League baseball history?
The Babe
Nolan Ryan
Randy Johnson
Barry Bonds
Jackie Robinson
3. Who are your Top 5 Icons in NBA history?
Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Dennis Rodman
Phil Jackson/David Stern
4. Who are your Top 5 Icons in all other sports history?
Wayne the Great one
Hulk Hogan
Tiger Woods
Andre the Giant
CM Punk
5. Who are your Top 5 Male Television character Icons? (and is Tony Soprano one of them?)
Al Bundy
Archie Bunker
Randy Marsh
Spartacus
Skip Bayless
6. Who are your Top 5 Female Television character Icons?
Rosanne
Lucuille Ball
Kelly Bundy
Lucy Lawless/Xena
Oprah
7. Who are your Top 5 Male Movie character Icons?
Rocky
Estavez in Young Guns as Billy the kid
Arnold Terminator series
Dr Gang Green
Neo
8. Who are your Top 5 Female Movie character Icons?
Angalena Jolie
Milla Jokaviche
And three others id like to tap any of em.
(I usually only do 5 questions, but I thought I would do a few more to get all this in)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login