Skip to content

Interesting Graphic

Barber Shop Talk
5 4 759
  • Here is an interesting photo that a friend sent to me:

    http://weakonomics.com/2013/05/11/highest-paid-public-employees-by-state/

    Notice that there is not a single elected official in the group.

  • So what? Our elected officials are largely a big bunch of douchebags. I'm glad they're not on top.

  • of course the actual salaries for elected officials aren't very high, but I'd imagine the side income is substantial...

    WSS

  • Does Izzo/Nelson really make more than Hoke? .... not sure

    I don't think increasing the salaries of elected officials will draw higher quality candidates. Its up to the people to figure it out. And people are stupid.... so...

  • So what? Our elected officials are largely a big bunch of douchebags. I'm glad they're not on top.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    So what? Our elected officials are largely a big bunch of douchebags. I'm glad they're not on top.

    Just an observation. I suspect it is a legitimate question to ask if the head hockey coach at the University of Vermont should make more than the Governor.

    I know, I know....the old Babe Ruth line when asked if he felt he should be making more than the President: (Hell yea, I had a better year".