History's Top Shot
-
Has anyone been watching this show? It's easily the most interesting competition show on television.
-
I do try to watch it, but sometimes lose track of when it is on. And FYI, Chris Cerino on that show is from Wadsworth Oh. where I live.
As far as I know he is still alive in the competition. He came in second place in Season 1.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login