Jury Duty
-
I've had the examination of the star witness on for almost 3 hours while I've done some laundry paid some bills etc etc.
I can't imagine that being on this jury and listening to this repetitive shit wouldn't drive you completely out of your mind. How in the world do they expect to get informed opinion out of these people?
how can any human being stay focused on this shit?
WSS
-
Well its not looking good for Hernandez
-
That star witness is something. A product of our fine inner city education system. She is 19 and still in High School.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login