Egyptian Military Gives President Morsi 48 Hrs. To Share Power.
-
I wonder if we could pull that off here?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323297504578578991289439784.html
I like that "Obama, your bitch is our dictator" sign.

-
Oh, I thought all the libs said ObaMao was going to make us very respected in the world.
Opposite time again now, what do you call a "president" of our country, when he directly contradicts
himself again and again and again, and directly does the opposite of what he said he would do?
A freakin marxist liar maybe?
-
Egypts military takes out the trash.
Wish it was this easy for our military to take out the trash.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
