Skip to content

Stadium Remodeling, New Player Intros, And Wiener Dog Races. The New Cleveland Browns Experience

The Browns Board
71 22 2.5k
  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Personally I always liked the cheerleader idea, but always liked winning a lot more... someday maybe we can have both... free beer is cool with me too.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #61

    I remember old Vets stadiums having a court on the premises. Current web site for Lincoln Financial Field has

    nothing in it regarding court/jail although that may be a feature they keep on the down low. Was interested to see

    that they don't cut off booze after the third quarter. The booze flows the entire game.

  • Philly has a "jail" ... Not a court

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Zombo said:

    Philly has a "jail" ... Not a court

    ...anymore....

    Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

    Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

  • Zombo said:

    Philly has a "jail" ... Not a court

    ...anymore....

    Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

    Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @choco said:

    ...anymore....

    Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

    Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

    I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew that at one time they had a Magistrate assigned to the stadium on Sundays.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    The old stadium had those cages that they used to lock trouble makers in between the dog pound and the rest of the stadium. Not sure if they were official 'jails' but I know cops put people in them for how long I don't know.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Gee, I wonder if the Cleveland Municipal Court is looking to fulfill the position of "Cleveland Browns Stadium Magistrate". With my experience, I should apply. 🥷

  • @choco said:

    ...anymore....

    Vets had a proper jail, as well as a court of common pleas with a magistrate permanently assigned to that location following a bad incident in 97.

    Lincoln has several holding cells, and that court was closed in 07 I believe due to a decrease in incidents.

    I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew that at one time they had a Magistrate assigned to the stadium on Sundays.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @ballpeen said:

    I stand corrected. Thanks. I knew that at one time they had a Magistrate assigned to the stadium on Sundays.

    I didn't know they shut down the court either. Had to look it up to be sure. Still crazy though....the animals out there.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #67

    I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

  • I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

    Why not a "largest breasts" or largest penis contest. Those would get some attention, if that is what the team wants.

  • Just win and no one will care about ANY of this stuff

    brnfan16B brnfan16 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @browns149 said:

    Just win and no one will care about ANY of this stuff

    There you go! Win, Playoffs, beat the Stealers regularly, dare I say go to SB. Thats what would really be a great fan experience. Come on Chud show us the dream...

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

    Why not a "largest breasts" or largest penis contest. Those would get some attention, if that is what the team wants.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-gipper said:

    Why not a "largest breasts" or largest penis contest. Those would get some attention, if that is what the team wants.

    Now you're talking! Slutty cheerleaders and the official "Cleveland Browns Halftime Wet T-Shirt Contest".

    Every Sunday they can draw a seat number--the lucky winner gets to come down on the field and pour

    the freezing water on the participants. We'll be the talk---and envy---of the NFL.

  • I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll go for the Weiner dog race. Screw you guys. Weiner dogs are cute.

    badger-dog.jpg