Zimmerman
-
Sad, If you take race out of the equation it probably never goes to trial and certainly doesn't make the sunday morning shows.
WSS
Sad, If you take race out of the equation it probably never goes to trial and certainly doesn't make the sunday morning shows.
WSS
No it probably doesn't make the headline news, though it should have gone to trial since there is a sound argument to make that Zimmerman could have violated the right to self defence. One way the laws get adjusted is in when they are put to real world tests, likely the trial would have determined if he had violated that right, and in a year or two there would be a clear definition about where that line would be that someone like Zimmerman crossed the line(or if didn't).
Cal- If someone is following you in a car would you continue walking down the side walk on the street or try use the sidewalk in between the houses? The only proof that you have that Zimmerman was walking back to his truck, or made any atempt to follow what the 911 operator told him to do is Zimmermans testimony, prehaps we should ask Martin why he confronted someone who was following him and not realize that Zimmerman had called 911?.....
-
Woody, it wasn't wrong for Martin to run behind houses. It was wrong for him to resurface,
and sucker attack Zimmerman, thinking he had the upperhand by surprise.
All Martin had to do, was to stay gone, or waited until Zimmerman left. Or the police showed up,
and explain that Martin was scared and ran and hid, didn't know what Zimmerman was up to and felt
threatened.
Sad - it wasn't wrong for Martin to run. If he ran, and hid behind houses, that's fine, Martin was allegedly afraid of Zimmerman's intentions.......
how did Martin end up back towards Zimmerman's truck, and "ground and pound"ing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk?
Were there two Martins? Or just one? If one, then Martin did indeed double back and attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman obviously did not
chase Martin down way back behind the houses, in the dark and the rain, and drag Martin all the way back to the front of the house toward
his truck, and beat up on him? Or, does anybody think that is what Zimmerman did? No, the fault is Martins. If Martin was afraid of
Zimmerman, he would have kept right on going and/or hiding.
IMHO, the sidewalk was being used as a deadly weapon, That probly' isn't how it works..
-
Oh, I won't start a new thread with this,
but now the stupid ass prosecutor wants to charge Zimmerman...
with child abuse. What a farce he's made this trial, far more than it was
in the beginning, when the sheriff dept investigators correctly ascertained that there
was no evidence to charge Zimmerman.
Amazing. and Stupid ass.
-
Cal there was a video I watched that showed the crime scene the sidewalk in question forms a T (see link) according to Zimmerman he went down the path that connects the streets and when he came back to the middle one is when he got attacked...
http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg
You can see from this picture there really isn't any where to "hide" and ambush somebody, Martin was shot on the sidewalk just past the tree.

-
Found this image that someone put together to try to tie the phone call with Zimmermans path and possible routes of Martin

-
Looking at this map I would guess that Martin ran away from Zimmerman and hide behind the house on the middle path after Zimmerman went past him he likely came out and started down the path again when Zimmerman came back(heading back to his truck) confrontation ensued.
-
No, I think that Martin thought he was a bad ass and confronted Zimmerman.
-
Cal there was a video I watched that showed the crime scene the sidewalk in question forms a T (see link) according to Zimmerman he went down the path that connects the streets and when he came back to the middle one is when he got attacked...
http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg
You can see from this picture there really isn't any where to "hide" and ambush somebody, Martin was shot on the sidewalk just past the tree.

Cal there was a video I watched that showed the crime scene the sidewalk in question forms a T (see link) according to Zimmerman he went down the path that connects the streets and when he came back to the middle one is when he got attacked...
http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg
You can see from this picture there really isn't any where to "hide" and ambush somebody, Martin was shot on the sidewalk just past the tree.

It was pitch black outside so you couldn't see anything.
-
This was all about race.
It's sad that from beginning most blacks, including politicians, and white libs declared Z guilty before day 1 of the trial.
It's also sad that since day 1 of the trial, most blacks and many white libs wanted so bad for Z to be found guilty.
Shouldn't it be that everyone...black, white libtards, and Hispanics would hope and pray that Z is innocent? To hope racism is being defeated, and this killing was indeed an act of self defense? After all, that is what we've been fighting for. But nooooo...those deranged members of society WANT the ugly face of racism, unjustified or not to continue to surface for their own self serving interests even at the expense of an innocent man.
-
I can hear that railroad train right now.
Don't worry folks the judge will find something you can charge him with!
WSS
-
Well, the judge ruled against the child abuse charge. It was a technicality to try to validate murder 3 or something....
I don't see any evidence of wrongdoing by Zimmerman. There never was enough evidence to bring charges.
That's why the prosecution is scrambling desperately to try to pin SOMETHING on him.
Not Guilty. Bet on it.
-
I wouldn't bet on an acquittal. I think he state failed miserably to prove their case so the judge threw them a bone. that way the tree can feel like they've done something.
WSS
-
I wouldn't bet on an acquittal. I think he state failed miserably to prove their case so the judge threw them a bone. that way the tree can feel like they've done something.
WSS
I wouldn't bet on an acquittal. I think he stayed field miserably to prove their case so the judge threw them a bone. that way the tree can feel like they've done something.
WSS
You think "the state failed miserably" perhaps?
You failed miserably on that one LOL!
-
Sad, If you take race out of the equation it probably never goes to trial and certainly doesn't make the sunday morning shows.
WSS
Just a quick off topic comment for WSS, you look a lot like the musician warren Haynes. That's all.Sad, If you take race out of the equation it probably never goes to trial and certainly doesn't make the sunday morning shows.
WSS
-
I wouldn't bet on an acquittal. I think he stayed field miserably to prove their case so the judge threw them a bone. that way the tree can feel like they've done something.
WSS
You think "the state failed miserably" perhaps?
You failed miserably on that one LOL!
-
I see the Judge allowed the manslaughter option.
"JUST CONVICT HIM OF SOMETHING!!!!"
-
Personally I feel he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter(no idea if Florida has that level of manslaughter or what the punishment would be). But then again I don't agree with the idea that Martin just flat out ambushed/attacked Zimmerman and that it was more of an argument/confrontation that escalated out of control.
-
Yeah, I don't see why Martin would just ambush Zimmerman after he "got away"
-
Because he was high? perhaps he planned to rob him? why speculate on things we really don't know.
It seems like some people are ready to hang Zimmerman regardless of what happened.
WSS
-
All I have to say is that I honestly don't care which way this trial goes. It's been a sham, and I know that whoever loses, I win. Unless, of course, I get shot if there's a riot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login