Skip to content

Typical Illiterate Pisspukers!

The Browns Board
29 9 675
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This vid is hilarious...Its amazing these stoolhards come on here and brag how smart they they think they are.Yet... They cant even enunciate a freakin word properly...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Nothing more then inbred hillbillies.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Lol.....

    I'm starting to speak it again since I've been back a few years now. Surprised no one mentioned Donny iris....

    Although the accent is thinning in the younger generations a bit, I still have a hard time not laughing at some of the old timers.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Speaking of weight loss, have you seen pictures of Arron Smith lately? He almost looks like a point guard. Maybe it's all those "nutritional" supplements they aren't taking anymore........

    -Vadave

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I think a lot of those expressions have nothing to do with Peetown. Only maybe "yunz" (or is it yinz?), And "Jag off" perhaps.

    He missed the biggest one: pronouncing "er" like "oi". As in, obviously "Pittsboig". Hamboiger etc.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

  • Speaking of weight loss, have you seen pictures of Arron Smith lately? He almost looks like a point guard. Maybe it's all those "nutritional" supplements they aren't taking anymore........

    -Vadave

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @choco said:

    Speaking of weight loss, have you seen pictures of Arron Smith lately? He almost looks like a point guard. Maybe it's all those "nutritional" supplements they aren't taking anymore........

    -Vadave

    It's called he no longer needs to live in the weight room and he did tear substantial muscles in his arm twice.

  • Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @vagitron said:

    Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    My...arent you bitchy today...Oh?...you ran out of MIDOL?...good luck with that...LOL...

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #9

    just when we thought he was gone forever. Homotron resurfaces to shake the sand out of his vag

  • just when we thought he was gone forever. Homotron resurfaces to shake the sand out of his vag

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @slowburn said:

    just when we thought he was gone forever. Homotron resurfaces to shake the sand out of his vag

    I prefer to read, but a few of you mongos just can't help yourselves. Gipper being one of the chief mouth breathers. You all want the Steeler presence to disappear from this board, yet some of you continue to make mindless posts about pointless things. Oh my word there is a different dialect in PITTSBURGH! same with New York, Boston, Texas, North and South Dakota. Hell run the list. I think some of you forget you live in Cleveland, one of the armpits of America.

  • @vagitron said:

    Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    My...arent you bitchy today...Oh?...you ran out of MIDOL?...good luck with that...LOL...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    My...arent you bitchy today...Oh?...you ran out of MIDOL?...good luck with that...LOL...

    You run out of lipozene chubby? Take a break from the hot dog eating contest to make a post? Put your spandex cheer outfit on and give us a couple. It's about all your good for anyway.

  • @slowburn said:

    just when we thought he was gone forever. Homotron resurfaces to shake the sand out of his vag

    I prefer to read, but a few of you mongos just can't help yourselves. Gipper being one of the chief mouth breathers. You all want the Steeler presence to disappear from this board, yet some of you continue to make mindless posts about pointless things. Oh my word there is a different dialect in PITTSBURGH! same with New York, Boston, Texas, North and South Dakota. Hell run the list. I think some of you forget you live in Cleveland, one of the armpits of America.

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #12

    @vagitron said:

    I prefer to read, but a few of you mongos just can't help yourselves. Gipper being one of the chief mouth breathers. You all want the Steeler presence to disappear from this board, yet some of you continue to make mindless posts about pointless things. Oh my word there is a different dialect in PITTSBURGH! same with New York, Boston, Texas, North and South Dakota. Hell run the list. I think some of you forget you live in Cleveland, one of the armpits of America.

    Varying dialects doesn't equate to the mindless butchering of the English language. I'll give pisspuke an A for effort but obviously language

    comprehension and speaking ability isn't their strong suit. But, hey, I get it. Their inbred usage (or as you say....dialect) of English is a powerful

    bonding agent for you'uns as you jag around town looking for city chicken, cruddled milk and jumbo bologna with dippy. And so it goes

  • @nickers said:

    My...arent you bitchy today...Oh?...you ran out of MIDOL?...good luck with that...LOL...

    You run out of lipozene chubby? Take a break from the hot dog eating contest to make a post? Put your spandex cheer outfit on and give us a couple. It's about all your good for anyway.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @vagitron said:

    You run out of lipozene chubby? Take a break from the hot dog eating contest to make a post? Put your spandex cheer outfit on and give us a couple. It's about all your good for anyway.

    that's all you've got?...Wait!..I forgot...you're a complete 0...Let Me clue you...New York (state, Massechussetts,Main and Vermont,etc are considered to have a "New England" accent. Sorry...you inbred hill jacks lose!

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Pissburgh accent is basically illiterate inbreds with half their teeth rotted out.

  • @choco said:

    Speaking of weight loss, have you seen pictures of Arron Smith lately? He almost looks like a point guard. Maybe it's all those "nutritional" supplements they aren't taking anymore........

    -Vadave

    It's called he no longer needs to live in the weight room and he did tear substantial muscles in his arm twice.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @vagitron said:

    It's called he no longer needs to live in the weight room and he did tear substantial muscles in his arm twice.

    Um....I lifted that post from Vadave @ Steelers fever. Hence the notation at the end.

    You have an excuse for everything

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    it's not that we don't want your presence, it's that we won't see or hear from you much in the next 5 years.

    as the steelers and ravens "biggest rivalry in the AFCN" per big ben on espn had said recently, will be whipping each others ass for dominance in the cellar of our division, the old and black and ratbirds will be laughable and unheard in the near future.

    so mock and make fun NOW all you want cuz it's going to get real nasty in here for any of you old and gold or old crow fans.

    put a stamp on that and mail it in!

    and if you'd like to make a little wager on the side, just let me know.

  • it's not that we don't want your presence, it's that we won't see or hear from you much in the next 5 years.

    as the steelers and ravens "biggest rivalry in the AFCN" per big ben on espn had said recently, will be whipping each others ass for dominance in the cellar of our division, the old and black and ratbirds will be laughable and unheard in the near future.

    so mock and make fun NOW all you want cuz it's going to get real nasty in here for any of you old and gold or old crow fans.

    put a stamp on that and mail it in!

    and if you'd like to make a little wager on the side, just let me know.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    it's not that we don't want your presence, it's that we won't see or hear from you much in the next 5 years.

    as the steelers and ravens "biggest rivalry in the AFCN" per big ben on espn had said recently, will be whipping each others ass for dominance in the cellar of our division, the old and black and ratbirds will be laughable and unheard in the near future.

    so mock and make fun NOW all you want cuz it's going to get real nasty in here for any of you old and gold or old crow fans.

    put a stamp on that and mail it in!

    and if you'd like to make a little wager on the side, just let me know.

    He's an entitlled pussy,Mik...Dont waste your time...he's a true wimp who will run and hide his sorry self before too long...Ever notice the only time he ever posts when its about his inbred stoolers...the asshole contributes 0 substance to this board...or any board for that matter.

  • Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @vagitron said:

    Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    In my post I was in essence defending the Pittsburgh accent, agreeing with you that it is no different really than NY, Boston, etc. So much for being benevolent. I get my ass chewed out by you when I was trying to be kind. If that is typical Pittsburgh style gratitude, then I should regretting my kind words, and pile on like everyone else.

  • @slowburn said:

    just when we thought he was gone forever. Homotron resurfaces to shake the sand out of his vag

    I prefer to read, but a few of you mongos just can't help yourselves. Gipper being one of the chief mouth breathers. You all want the Steeler presence to disappear from this board, yet some of you continue to make mindless posts about pointless things. Oh my word there is a different dialect in PITTSBURGH! same with New York, Boston, Texas, North and South Dakota. Hell run the list. I think some of you forget you live in Cleveland, one of the armpits of America.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @vagitron said:

    I prefer to read, but a few of you mongos just can't help yourselves. Gipper being one of the chief mouth breathers. You all want the Steeler presence to disappear from this board, yet some of you continue to make mindless posts about pointless things. Oh my word there is a different dialect in PITTSBURGH! same with New York, Boston, Texas, North and South Dakota. Hell run the list. I think some of you forget you live in Cleveland, one of the armpits of America.

    I have been in the 100 largest cities in America. And believe me, Cleveland is no better or worse than any of them.

    But I do want to apologize to my fellow Browns fans for being gracious toward our Pittsburgh guest. If I can, I will avoid doing so in the future.

  • @vagitron said:

    Slow time in the off season? Pittsburghese is no different than a thick Boston accent, a thick New York accent, a thick southern accent etc, etc, etc. It should also be noted that not everyone that resides in Western, PA has a thick Pittsburgh accent. It's only heavy in certain parts of the city. Instead of worrying about Pittsburgh you should worry about the shi.t hole on Lake Erie because while Pittsburgh has done nothing but revitalize and reshape it's image Cleveland has gotten progressively worse. Gipper, personally I just think you're running out of material. Get a life grumpy.

    In my post I was in essence defending the Pittsburgh accent, agreeing with you that it is no different really than NY, Boston, etc. So much for being benevolent. I get my ass chewed out by you when I was trying to be kind. If that is typical Pittsburgh style gratitude, then I should regretting my kind words, and pile on like everyone else.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    In my post I was in essence defending the Pittsburgh accent, agreeing with you that it is no different really than NY, Boston, etc. So much for being benevolent. I get my ass chewed out by you when I was trying to be kind. If that is typical Pittsburgh style gratitude, then I should regretting my kind words, and pile on like everyone else.

    Gipper i apologize. I made that post late and for whatever reason thought it was you that started the thread. I now realize it was the nathan's hot dog gremlin foaming at the mouth again. My bad.