Skip to content

The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here

The Browns Board
38 16 1.1k
  • S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm jealous. Once I retire out of the military I want to get season tickets.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Nun uh. I'm still waiting for student tickets..

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I received mine today. They sent 2 scarves it looks like.

  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Mine were dropped off today......won't be home till late tonight to check them out.

  • I received mine today. They sent 2 scarves it looks like.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @browns149 said:

    I received mine today. They sent 2 scarves it looks like.

    Scarves....I am good with that....I like scarves. A underrated part of the cold weather gear. A great head and face cover if you know how to fold them.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Mine came a day early, YAHOO!!!!

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

  • I'm jealous. Once I retire out of the military I want to get season tickets.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @sheepdog said:

    I'm jealous. Once I retire out of the military I want to get season tickets.

    Sheepdog,

    I hope you get 'em. You deserve them & thank you for your service.

    Mike

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

  • Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @choco said:

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    I don't consider it a waste. It's how I like to spend 6-7 weekends a year.

  • I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @gftchris said:

    I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

    Correspond with Howiedawg and Garth or Kmac who come over every year. They might give you some hints on how to come over inexpensively.

  • Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @choco said:

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    It's all a matter of perspective. I used to be a big believer in the "it's better on tv" crowd, but I was beginning to lose interest. When I was a kid, going to a Browns game was a huge deal. To me, season tickets makes me part of the Browns family, and makes it a big deal again.

  • Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @choco said:

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    Ya pay your money, and take your choice. I don't consider it a waste. There's guys out there who will spend as much on one bottle of wine as I do on two season tickets to the Browns, if you want to talk extravagant consumption. BTW, Section 111 lower level 20 yard line.

  • I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @gftchris said:

    I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

    @the-gipper said:

    Correspond with Howiedawg and Garth or Kmac who come over every year. They might give you some hints on how to come over inexpensively.

    Unfortunately it is quite an expensive trip over, think H & G just hide the expense from their wives, and myself its usually my one holiday a year which purposedly save for that reason. Easier with H & G as can share the hotel costs, coming over on your own is bit more expensive. But certainly worth the expense that is for sure.

  • @gftchris said:

    I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

    @the-gipper said:

    Correspond with Howiedawg and Garth or Kmac who come over every year. They might give you some hints on how to come over inexpensively.

    Unfortunately it is quite an expensive trip over, think H & G just hide the expense from their wives, and myself its usually my one holiday a year which purposedly save for that reason. Easier with H & G as can share the hotel costs, coming over on your own is bit more expensive. But certainly worth the expense that is for sure.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @kamac19 said:

    Unfortunately it is quite an expensive trip over, think H & G just hide the expense from their wives, and myself its usually my one holiday a year which purposedly save for that reason. Easier with H & G as can share the hotel costs, coming over on your own is bit more expensive. But certainly worth the expense that is for sure.

    Well, you should get a bunk mate. Maybe gft can be that. I don't know though, he may not want to deal with a Scotsman 😁

  • Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @choco said:

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    How is it a waste of money? I pay my money, I attend games with friends and family. And when they win it is AWESOME, A waste of money to me is buying cigarettes. All you get is an addiction and cancer

  • @choco said:

    Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

    Ya pay your money, and take your choice. I don't consider it a waste. There's guys out there who will spend as much on one bottle of wine as I do on two season tickets to the Browns, if you want to talk extravagant consumption. BTW, Section 111 lower level 20 yard line.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    Ya pay your money, and take your choice. I don't consider it a waste. There's guys out there who will spend as much on one bottle of wine as I do on two season tickets to the Browns, if you want to talk extravagant consumption. BTW, Section 111 lower level 20 yard line.

    I hear ya. I did just pay $14 for an 18 year 'livet...that just a single neat.

    I more meant that its a truckload of cash to pay for disapointment. Be it football, booze, hookers, cars, I don't spend money on shitty products.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I sure didn't waste MY money!

    We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

    Mike

  • I sure didn't waste MY money!

    We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

    Mike

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @canton-mike said:

    I sure didn't waste MY money!

    We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

    Mike

    I got a good feeling about this team Mike, kinda the same feeling I got when we got some hot shot kid out of Miami U back in the 80's.

  • @canton-mike said:

    I sure didn't waste MY money!

    We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

    Mike

    I got a good feeling about this team Mike, kinda the same feeling I got when we got some hot shot kid out of Miami U back in the 80's.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @topdawg31 said:

    I got a good feeling about this team Mike, kinda the same feeling I got when we got some hot shot kid out of Miami U back in the 80's.

    You mean that clumsy kid named Bernie? Not too shabby, was he?