Skip to content

The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here

The Browns Board
38 16 1.1k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #27

    On the topic of tickets, is anybody still waiting on theirs? I still haven't received mine. I left a message with my ticket rep last night and hadn't heard back from him as of yet/

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Well, I got my notice today my tickets were picked up and shipped out of Ft. Smith, so ya'll can all sleep easy tonight. 😉

  • S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Thank God I was beginning to worry 😉

  • Thank God I was beginning to worry 😉

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @sperk said:

    Thank God I was beginning to worry 😉

    Well hell, at least somebody other than me was.....I might have to bring you a cigar.

  • S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #31

    You know me, I will be waiting

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Donald.....you only have 63 posts. Not that posting is important, but you are one of the rocks of granite around here. One of the people we look up to.....how about more than 8-9 comments a year.

    I feel honored you made a reply to my comments. It's like Elvis answering a fan letter with a signed title to a Caddy.

    Yes!

  • S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Russ, you know how shy I am LOL Good to hear from ya!

  • Russ, you know how shy I am LOL Good to hear from ya!

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @sperk said:

    Russ, you know how shy I am LOL Good to hear from ya!

    Indeed my friend! See you in 6-7 weeks.

  • S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #35

    looking forward to it, should be a great time

  • Donald.....you only have 63 posts. Not that posting is important, but you are one of the rocks of granite around here. One of the people we look up to.....how about more than 8-9 comments a year.

    I feel honored you made a reply to my comments. It's like Elvis answering a fan letter with a signed title to a Caddy.

    Yes!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @ballpeen said:

    Donald.....you only have 63 posts. Not that posting is important, but you are one of the rocks of granite around here. One of the people we look up to.....how about more than 8-9 comments a year.

    I feel honored you made a reply to my comments. It's like Elvis answering a fan letter with a signed title to a Caddy.

    Yes!

    We miss his cooking. How about a kabob for old times sake!

  • S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #37

    we just might bring that 200# door stop (grill) out for a special occasion this fall. I will talk to Roach about that soon. Getting older it may take 4 of us to lift it!

  • we just might bring that 200# door stop (grill) out for a special occasion this fall. I will talk to Roach about that soon. Getting older it may take 4 of us to lift it!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @sperk said:

    we just might bring that 200# door stop (grill) out for a special occasion this fall. I will talk to Roach about that soon. Getting older it may take 4 of us to lift it!

    Stan will take care of all of the heavy lifting.