Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Rules For Everyone

Rules For Everyone

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
I hurt feelings
9 Posts 4 Posters 615 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
    • 891 Posts
    • 80 Reputation
    tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I got a message from Hoorta today, saying I pissed him off and I am a asshole for talking Tribe on the Brownsboard, and If I didnt stop my love for the Tribe he would have some one kick me off. LMAO

    SO....If I hurt your feeling like I hurt Little old hoorta feeling Sorry, but remember we have to stop posting things on here that do not have anything to do about the Browns....So the the Hot Chick thread had to go!!!!!! ( Man I love that thread too 🙁) Any triva thread that does bot involve ALL Browns Has to go.!!!!!!! I expect the internet God to make this happen!!!!

    I will also help with this has I will make sure to let them know when a thread does not talk only Browns

    Because really my post about the Tribe had Browns stuff in there, because I was keeping with the theme look back at the threads you will see!!!! Matter a fact was talking about the elf in the last thread Not good enough all Browns all the time!!!!!

    Well there you go, sorry gals and guys!!!!! No more fun about anything else!!!!!! God has spoke

    So Hoorta- If you want to kick me off kick me off, but you will not message me and tell me I am Ignorant asshole!!!! I have been on this board for a very long time, and I have the right to post what I want!!! Why you ask?? Because I have a American Flag the flies above my head, and know matter what you do or anybody who runs this board says- You can not take that away its called freedom have you ever had your freedom taking away???

    There Are things that I love

    My Daughter and wife

    Guns, Beer and that American Flag- Fight for that flag and you will understand your little baby sucking a thumb about posting tribe shit is nonsense

    So If I got to go- Peace we will see because more than likely this will be deleted too, because I hurt a feeling

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      No one will miss you, and this is pathetic.

      tampadawgsT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jrb12711J jrb12711

        No one will miss you, and this is pathetic.

        tampadawgs tampadawgsT
        • 891 Posts
        • 80 Reputation
        tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @jrb12711 said:

        No one will miss you, and this is pathetic.

        Maybe you correct, but ask yourself why??? Is it because I dont think Like the rest of you??? And speaking of the Browns remember I love me Brownies!!!! The Season is all about Weeden lets make that clear!!!!! This has to do with the fact that you can not speak your mind about things on this board that is not 100% browns with out hurting feelings. It is our right to say and do what we want, it is my right to post about everything Cleveland if I want, you have a right not to read it!!!!!! We will in America land of the FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE....

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

          As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

          If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those 😠

          tampadawgsT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The GipperT The Gipper

            Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

            As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

            If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those 😠

            tampadawgs tampadawgsT
            • 891 Posts
            • 80 Reputation
            tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @the-gipper said:

            Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

            As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

            If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those 😠

            Gipper, I have always respected you ALOT, you have a lot of knowledge about Cleveland sports and I respect that!!! I love the Sports triva, and love cheerleader threads!!!!! I just hate people who try to be controling over things that do not need to be controled

            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

              @the-gipper said:

              Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

              As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

              If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those 😠

              Gipper, I have always respected you ALOT, you have a lot of knowledge about Cleveland sports and I respect that!!! I love the Sports triva, and love cheerleader threads!!!!! I just hate people who try to be controling over things that do not need to be controled

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tampadawgs said:

              Gipper, I have always respected you ALOT, you have a lot of knowledge about Cleveland sports and I respect that!!! I love the Sports triva, and love cheerleader threads!!!!! I just hate people who try to be controling over things that do not need to be controled

              In the numerous years I have been on here the admins (I am not one) have always redirected what they perceive as off topic threads onto another forum. I thought is was pretty clear that the topic in question was primarily a baseball thread that belonged there. No harm, no foul.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                • 2k Posts
                • 74 Reputation
                Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                #7

                the only thing I disagree with is that you think you can post whatever you want, because you are free to do so, sorry thats not the case. If you still feel you can then hoorta can come shit on your kitchen floor because of the american flag that flies above his head also. Maybe if you make a large monetary donation to the board this could all go away.

                tampadawgsT 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg

                  the only thing I disagree with is that you think you can post whatever you want, because you are free to do so, sorry thats not the case. If you still feel you can then hoorta can come shit on your kitchen floor because of the american flag that flies above his head also. Maybe if you make a large monetary donation to the board this could all go away.

                  tampadawgs tampadawgsT
                  • 891 Posts
                  • 80 Reputation
                  tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @erie-dawg said:

                  the only thing I disagree with is that you think you can post whatever you want, because you are free to do so, sorry thats not the case. If you still feel you can then hoorta can come shit on your kitchen floor because of the american flag that flies above his head also. Maybe if you make a large monetary donation to the board this could all go away.

                  LOL- Why cant I post whatever I want?? I am not posting about Zimmerman trial, or anything like that if I wanted to I could, but I agree this is not the forum to do so, the Tribe thread did have a lot to do with the Browns and my feelings about how in the world people dont get behinf the tribe but they will wioth the shit ass Browns, now I hope that all changes in both areas. people support the Tribe ( which I think they will) and the Browns become good again ( which I think they will ) The fact is I lost a lot of respect for people who what I call Interent bullies, you want to be a bad ass when there is know need. I by no means think I am better than anyone, and will never be that guy!!! I love everything Cleveland sorry it is what it is. We all love the Browns, but Does not mean I need to love the other guy reading this ( Hoorta) . You know why I like Goolie so much even thou he sometimes was that internet bully, I liked him becasue he spoke what was on his mind, and it pissed people off. It is what it is , water under the bridge Go Tribe Go Browns Go Cavs Go Buckeyes!!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Ghoolie was outlandish...but I don't recall him ever saying anything the "pissed me off". A lot of things he said made me scratch my head, or I disagreed with, but nothing that made me personally angry.

                    I know that he got bounced for what was essentially constant slandering of a Browns idol. If he had just talked about it one or two times, he wouldn't have been banned, but he inserted his opinion on that subject into just about every thread on here.

                    The other guy I know that got bounced did so, not because he was a persistant in his obsession but because he made threats about the board to some kind of fictional thought police. That sent Z over the edge.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate