Skip to content

Survey Tuesday All Star Day

The Browns Board
14 7 283
  • Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    I think, perhaps, to this day it is still Jim Brown. Over Bernie, over LeBackstabber, over anyone. Hopefully we will have some new heroes soon.

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    The team that SHOULD be viewed as having the best quality talent on its roster is the Cavaliers. After all, they have a #1 overall pick: Kyrie, another #1 overall pick: Bennett, 2 #4 overall picks: Waiters and Tristan Thompson. If healthy, one of the best centers in the game: Bynum.

    And now, with some recent acquisitions, some quality backup players: Zellers and Varajao in the front court. Karasev who is supposed to be a deadeye shooter off the bench, along with solid veterans Jarret Jack and Earl Clark.

    .....the young talent on the Browns puts them, I think, in second place.

    And, really, the Indians have some solid everyday talent as well. Big issues on their pitching staff actually make me think they are third best overall....yet, it is the Indians, and not the others, that are challenging for a playoff spot. Hopefully, this all bodes well for Cleveland's future.

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    Unlike a QB or a receiver or an offensive lineman, the DL lineman/LB that Mingo is is assigned a primary task: sic the QB. Missing SOME time won't hurt him....if it goes beyond a week from training camp opening though, that is not good, for morale if nothing else.

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    Tashaun!!!

    And there is a guy who could be a late first, or second round NBA draft pick out Kansas State.

    And there is a girl who may end up competing for the USA in the long jump at the next Olympics.

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    Close to home places:

    pizza: Angie's, Maries , Luigi's

    Al's Corner Cafe has the best Hunky food around.

    Alexandri's for breakfast.

    Best Hamburgers around: Hodge's

    Best Deli: Primos

    Diamond Grill for steaks.

    Leach's for bakery

    Mary Coyle for ice cream

    Casa Del Rio for Mexican

    Cleveland area:

    of course I have gotten on the Eastland Inn bandwagon

    The Academy Tavern on E. Woodland near Shaker Square

    The diner at the Rapid station, Shaker Square

    Great Lakes Brew Pub

    Corky and Lenny's

    Irish: Sully's in Medina

    Drive-in: Swenson's

    Japanese: Kasai

    Johnny's on Fulton

    Hecks Cafe in Ohio City, though I haven't been there in years and years

    Soul Food: Hot Sauce Williams, Smoky Pig

    RIP places of the past:

    The New York Spaghetti House.

    North Union Grist Mill.

    Now I hear John Q's is closing.

    Is The Theatrical still there?

  • L James

    1 Indians

    2 Browns

    3 Cavs

    Hurt, yes, but not much

    Tiger Woods (minus the s)

    The Brewpub at Great Lakes Brewery (don't live in Cleveland, and it's all about the beer)

  • 1. Unfortunately, it's the QUITER in Miami

    2. Indians, Browns, Cavs

    3. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. No, but a company that makes drag racing tires does.

    5. The Woods in Rocky River, Lolita in Tremont, Cabin Club in Westlake

    @browns149 said:

    1. Unfortunately, it's the QUITER in Miami

    2. Indians, Browns, Cavs

    3. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. No, but a company that makes drag racing tires does. Your name is Firestone?

    5. The Woods in Rocky River, Lolita in Tremont, Cabin Club in Westlake

  • L James

    1 Indians

    2 Browns

    3 Cavs

    Hurt, yes, but not much

    Tiger Woods (minus the s)

    The Brewpub at Great Lakes Brewery (don't live in Cleveland, and it's all about the beer)

    @cuwoohio said:

    L James

    1 Indians

    2 Browns

    3 Cavs

    Hurt, yes, but not much

    Tiger Woods (minus the s)

    The Brewpub at Great Lakes Brewery (don't live in Cleveland, and it's all about the beer)

    I consider Dover to be part of NE Ohio. What's the best Amish restaurant?

  • @cuwoohio said:

    L James

    1 Indians

    2 Browns

    3 Cavs

    Hurt, yes, but not much

    Tiger Woods (minus the s)

    The Brewpub at Great Lakes Brewery (don't live in Cleveland, and it's all about the beer)

    I consider Dover to be part of NE Ohio. What's the best Amish restaurant?

    @the-gipper said:

    I consider Dover to be part of NE Ohio. What's the best Amish restaurant?

    I really think they're all about the same, but if I have to pick one, it would be The Amish Door in Wilmot.

  • Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    Irving- MOst respected Cleveland Player out there

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    Tribe- Easy they are proven with (Kip-All-Star, Masterson-All-Star, Swish, Bourne, Reynolds, Brantley, Santana, Gomes, Acab, Ets Ect....)

    Browns- Just have a lot of unproven young talent, ask this quistion at end of year and this might flip flop

    Cavs- Again YOUNG

    All three are on the rise fast!!!!!

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    None

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    Yes former Pitcher for the Mets

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

  • Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    1. Kyrie Irving

    2. Indians, Cavs, Browns in respective order.

    3. Mingo will be fine, hes a player.

    4. Kevin Garnett

    5. Caribes off Fulton and Walton on the Westside best spanish dishes, Panani's downtown W6th, Hot Sauce Williams on the Eastside down Carnegie

  • Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey.

    1. Today is the All Star Game. Who is the "All Star" athlete currently most identified with Cleveland/Northeast Ohio? (by currently, I don't mean that the athlete must be active..it can be anyone)

    LeBron

    2. Top to Bottom, which one of the Cleveland teams, Browns/Cavs/Indians has the best talent on their roster relative to their sport?

    Indians

    3. How much would a holdout harm the progression of Barkevious Mingo?

    Hard to say how much, but it would.

    4. I understand that this question may ask for information that you may not want to divulge, if so, so be it. I will still ask: Does any famous athlete have your same last name?

    No

    5. What are your "All Star" restaurant's around Cleveland/NEOhio. i.e. some of your favorites.

    Chez Francois...in Vermilion...it is a Zugat top restaurant in the mid-west....truly special.

  • @browns149 said:

    1. Unfortunately, it's the QUITER in Miami

    2. Indians, Browns, Cavs

    3. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. No, but a company that makes drag racing tires does. Your name is Firestone?

    5. The Woods in Rocky River, Lolita in Tremont, Cabin Club in Westlake

    @the-gipper said:

    @browns149 said:

    1. Unfortunately, it's the QUITER in Miami

    2. Indians, Browns, Cavs

    3. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. No, but a company that makes drag racing tires does. Your name is Firestone?

    5. The Woods in Rocky River, Lolita in Tremont, Cabin Club in Westlake

    Not Firestone

  • @the-gipper said:

    @browns149 said:

    1. Unfortunately, it's the QUITER in Miami

    2. Indians, Browns, Cavs

    3. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4. No, but a company that makes drag racing tires does. Your name is Firestone?

    5. The Woods in Rocky River, Lolita in Tremont, Cabin Club in Westlake

    Not Firestone

    @browns149 said:

    Not Firestone

    You are Scott Goodyear's cousin! ❗

  • @browns149 said:

    Not Firestone

    You are Scott Goodyear's cousin! ❗

    @the-gipper said:

    You are Scott Goodyear's cousin! ❗

    Not Goodyear either