Glad Mcfadden Is Signed
-
I truly expect him to be the starter opposite Haden, He needs to be here and on time.
-
Agreed. At first I was upset about the Browns not taking Milliner at #6 but after watching tape of McFadden in college I definitely think we got a steal. Two shutdown corners combined with the pass rush that the HC/DC/FO put together should provide a solid and exciting defense to watch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login