Skip to content

Brian Robiskie

The Browns Board
4 4 660
  • Walter Football's Matt Mcguire is on hand at senior bowl practice and named Robiskie co-MVP for practice yesterday.

    He said he showed amazing body control and route running. He made a double move and beat corner DeAngelo Smith and then made a diving catch of an overthrown ball.

    Todd Mcshay also wrote about Robiskie's big day.

    I still think this kid could end up being a big time WR in the NFL. He reminds me so much of Chris Carter. Exact same size. Not a burner just as Carter wasn't. Very, very intelligent. Good hands with the ability to make the spectacular catch

    I can't believe he'll drop out of the 2nd round. If he does and someone gets him in the third they'll be getting a steal.

  • Walter Football's Matt Mcguire is on hand at senior bowl practice and named Robiskie co-MVP for practice yesterday.

    He said he showed amazing body control and route running. He made a double move and beat corner DeAngelo Smith and then made a diving catch of an overthrown ball.

    Todd Mcshay also wrote about Robiskie's big day.

    I still think this kid could end up being a big time WR in the NFL. He reminds me so much of Chris Carter. Exact same size. Not a burner just as Carter wasn't. Very, very intelligent. Good hands with the ability to make the spectacular catch

    I can't believe he'll drop out of the 2nd round. If he does and someone gets him in the third they'll be getting a steal.

    oldcow1945 said:

    Walter Football's Matt Mcguire is on hand at senior bowl practice and named Robiskie co-MVP for practice yesterday.

    He said he showed amazing body control and route running. He made a double move and beat corner DeAngelo Smith and then made a diving catch of an overthrown ball.

    Todd Mcshay also wrote about Robiskie's big day.

    I still think this kid could end up being a big time WR in the NFL. He reminds me so much of Chris Carter. Exact same size. Not a burner just as Carter wasn't. Very, very intelligent. Good hands with the ability to make the spectacular catch

    I can't believe he'll drop out of the 2nd round. If he does and someone gets him in the third they'll be getting a steal.

    I agree, but the surprise may be that he isn't that slow. I really want to see his 40 times at the combine or his pro day. He has run 4.4's on the OSU track, but it is a very fast track.

  • Yeah, I am really interested to see him run at the combine. If he turns in a good 40 time, I can see him shooting up draft boards.

  • I want the kid too. In fact, the 2 guys that I want, Robiskie & Matthews are very difficult to predict where they may be available on draft day. I just hope the Browns are interested in them & guess right as to when they may be on the board.

    Mike