Fantasy Football Team Name Help
-
I know not everybody plays fantasy FB, so if you don't... DONT COMMENT!!
For everybody else, I need help deciding my team name for this year and I'm stuck between 2:
I need help deciding between the two. I'm a Big Bang Theory fan, but also have a degree in Psychology and work in the field. When I narrowed it down to these two, I got stuck...
-
-
-
Psych Ward is a lot better. It would also be easy to do something with Kruger.
-
Factory of Sadness
-
sunday straight-jacket squad
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login