The Pre-Preseason 53-Man Roster
-
Here's mine. Make your guess...
QB - Weeden, Campbell, Hoyer
RB - Richardson, Hardesty, Lewis, Ogby
WR - Gordon, Little, Bess, Benjamin, Nelson, Norwood
TE - Cameron, Davis, Barnidge
T - Thomas, Schwartz, Butler, Gilkey
G - Greco, Lauvao, Pinkston, Miller
C - Mack
DT - Taylor, Hughes, Kitchen
DE - Rubin, D.Bryant, Winn, A.Bryant
OLB - Kruger, Sheard, Mingo, Groves
ILB - Jackson, Robertson, Carder, Fort, Cole
CB - Haden, Owens, Skrine, McFadden, Wade
S - Ward, Gipson, Bademosi, Slaughter
LS - Yount, K - Bogotay, P - Lanning
I put who I thought might be bubble players in red....
Could see Smelley, Cooper, Roosevelt, Cole, Cousins, Cave on offense
Could see JMJ or Auguste on defense
Could see Graham as our K
-
Looks pretty good. Just a few issues: Who is the backup Center?
You mentioned Cave, what about Faulk?
I think JMJ gets the nod over Cole at LB.
A. Bryant, to me, is a bubble guy
I could see him and Cave/Faulk and a few others landing on the Taxi Squad (which I still like to call it).
-
Gilkey is going to be playing guard, that's where he's been playing on the second team in camp, and he doesn't have the technique to be a tackle. I would bet that he makes the team and Ogbannaya doesn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login