Rain A Threat To Camp Today?
-
Me and my buddies are about to head to Berea soon. About a 3 hour drive. For those of you in Berea how is the weather looking? I heard theres a 40% chance of rain after 4. But it looks scattered. Should we make the trip or is it looking doubtful weather wise?
-
You assume the risk of making a 3 hour drive for nothing, for, if it does rain and the coaches feel the necessity to move things inside, then you will be watching the grass grow on the B-W campus.
But, so that the trip will not be wasted, head over to the Eastland Inn there in Berea and have dinner and a brew.
-
We decided to go, fuck it.
I will let others know if its rained out early. I love the Browns too much to miss it if it doesnt rain. I guess once a Browns fan always a Browns fan
-
Hit and miss showers.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login