Where Have You Been, Cities?
-
TripAdvisor on Facebook have been having a "Travel Network". Here I just thought I would see where people may have been. I am listing here in order those cities in the US that are listed as having 200,000 or more in population, plus I added those cities in Canada that have a major sports team. Just denote somehow those cities you have been to:
New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philly
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Austin
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Columbus
Ft. Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Boston
Seattle
Denver
Washington DC
Nashville
Baltimore
Louisville
Portland
Oklahoma City
Milwaukee
Las Vegas
Albequerque
Tuscon
Fresno
Sacramento
Long Beach CA
Kansas City
Mesa AZ
Virginia Beach
Atlanta
Colorado Springs
Raleigh
Omaha
Miami
Oakland
Tulsa
Minneapolis
Cleveland
Wichita
Arlington TX
New Orleans
Bakersfield
Tampa
Honolulu
Anaheim
Aurora Col.
Santa Ana CA
St. Louis
Riverside CA
Corpus Christie
Pittsburgh
Lexington KY
Anchorage
Stockton CA
Cincinnati
St. Paul MN
Toledo
Newark NJ
Greensboro NC
Plano TX
Henderson NV
Lincoln NB
Buffalo
Ft. Wayne
Jersey City
Chula Vista CA
Orlando
St. Petersburg FL
Norfolk
Chandler AZ
Laredo
Madison Wisc.
Durham NC
Lubbock
Garland TX
Glendale AZ
Hialeah FL
Reno
Baton Rouge
Irvine CA
Chesapeake VA
Irving TX
Scottsdale AZ
North Las Vegas
Fremont CA
Gilbert AZ
San Bernadino
Boise
Birmingham Ala.
Rochester NY
Richmond
Spokane
Des Moines
Montgomery Ala
Modesto CA
Fayetteville NC
Tacoma
Shreveport
Fontana CA
Oxnard CA
Akron
plus
Green Bay
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver
-
TripAdvisor on Facebook have been having a "Travel Network". Here I just thought I would see where people may have been. I am listing here in order those cities in the US that are listed as having 200,000 or more in population, plus I added those cities in Canada that have a major sports team. Just denote somehow those cities you have been to:
New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philly
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Austin
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Columbus
Ft. Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Boston
Seattle
Denver
Washington DC
Nashville
Baltimore
Louisville
Portland
Oklahoma City
Milwaukee
Las Vegas
Albequerque
Tuscon
Fresno
Sacramento
Long Beach CA
Kansas City
Mesa AZ
Virginia Beach
Atlanta
Colorado Springs
Raleigh
Omaha
Miami
Oakland
Tulsa
Minneapolis
Cleveland
Wichita
Arlington TX
New Orleans
Bakersfield
Tampa
Honolulu
Anaheim
Aurora Col.
Santa Ana CA
St. Louis
Riverside CA
Corpus Christie
Pittsburgh
Lexington KY
Anchorage
Stockton CA
Cincinnati
St. Paul MN
Toledo
Newark NJ
Greensboro NC
Plano TX
Henderson NV
Lincoln NB
Buffalo
Ft. Wayne
Jersey City
Chula Vista CA
Orlando
St. Petersburg FL
Norfolk
Chandler AZ
Laredo
Madison Wisc.
Durham NC
Lubbock
Garland TX
Glendale AZ
Hialeah FL
Reno
Baton Rouge
Irvine CA
Chesapeake VA
Irving TX
Scottsdale AZ
North Las Vegas
Fremont CA
Gilbert AZ
San Bernadino
Boise
Birmingham Ala.
Rochester NY
Richmond
Spokane
Des Moines
Montgomery Ala
Modesto CA
Fayetteville NC
Tacoma
Shreveport
Fontana CA
Oxnard CA
Akron
plus
Green Bay
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver
TripAdvisor on Facebook have been having a "Travel Network". Here I just thought I would see where people may have been. I am listing here in order those cities in the US that are listed as having 200,000 or more in population, plus I added those cities in Canada that have a major sports team. Just denote somehow those cities you have been to:
New York
Los Angeles X
Chicago X
Houston X
Philly X
Phoenix
San Antonio X
San Diego X
Dallas X
San Jose
Austin
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco X
Columbus X
Ft. Worth X
Charlotte X
Detroit X
El Paso X
Memphis X
Boston X
Seattle X
Denver X
Washington DC X
Nashville X
Baltimore X
Louisville X
Portland
Oklahoma City X
Milwaukee
Las Vegas
AlbequerqueX
Tuscon
Fresno X
Sacramento
Long Beach CA X
Kansas City
Mesa AZ
Virginia Beach X
Atlanta X
Colorado Springs
Raleigh X
Omaha
Miami
Oakland X
Tulsa
Minneapolis
Cleveland X
Wichita
Arlington TX
New Orleans
Bakersfield
Tampa
Honolulu X
Anaheim
Aurora Col.
Santa Ana CA X
St. Louis X
Riverside CA X
Corpus Christie
Pittsburgh X
Lexington KY
Anchorage X
Stockton CA
Cincinnati X
St. Paul MN
Toledo X
Newark NJ X
Greensboro NC X
Plano TX
Henderson NV
Lincoln NB
Buffalo X
Ft. Wayne
Jersey City
Chula Vista CA X
Orlando
St. Petersburg FL
Norfolk X
Chandler AZ
Laredo
Madison Wisc.
Durham NC X
Lubbock
Garland TX
Glendale AZ
Hialeah FL
Reno
Baton Rouge
Irvine CA
Chesapeake VA X
Irving TX
Scottsdale AZ
North Las Vegas
Fremont CA
Gilbert AZ
San Bernadino X
Boise
Birmingham Ala. X
Rochester NY X
Richmond X
Spokane
Des Moines
Montgomery Ala X
Modesto CA X
Fayetteville NC X
Tacoma X
Shreveport X
Fontana CA
Oxnard CA X
Akron X
plus
Green Bay
Toronto X
Montreal
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver
-
For me, it is easier to state which ones I have not been to. On this entire list I have to all these cities except:
Lubbock, Boise, Spokane.
-
New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Philly
Phoenix
San Antonio
San Diego
Dallas
San Jose
Austin
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
San Francisco
Columbus
Ft. Worth
Charlotte
Detroit
El Paso
Memphis
Boston
Seattle
Denver
Washington DC
Nashville
Baltimore
Louisville
Portland
Oklahoma City
Milwaukee
Las Vegas
Albequerque
Tuscon
Fresno
Sacramento
Long Beach CA
Kansas City
Mesa AZ
Virginia Beach
Atlanta
Colorado Springs
Raleigh
Omaha
Miami
Oakland
Tulsa
Minneapolis
Cleveland
Wichita
Arlington TX
New Orleans
Bakersfield
Tampa
Honolulu
Anaheim
Aurora Col.
Santa Ana CA
St. Louis
Riverside CA
Corpus Christie
Pittsburgh
Lexington KY
Anchorage
Stockton CA
Cincinnati
St. Paul MN
Toledo
Newark NJ
Greensboro NC
Plano TX
Henderson NV
Lincoln NB
Buffalo
Ft. Wayne
Jersey City
Chula Vista CA
Orlando
St. Petersburg FL
Norfolk
Chandler AZ
Laredo
Madison Wisc.
Durham NC
Lubbock
Garland TX
Glendale AZ
Hialeah FL
Reno
Baton Rouge
Irvine CA
Chesapeake VA
Irving TX
Scottsdale AZ
North Las Vegas
Fremont CA
Gilbert AZ
San Bernadino
Boise
Birmingham Ala.
Rochester NY
Richmond
Spokane
Des Moines
Montgomery Ala
Modesto CA
Fayetteville NC
Tacoma
Shreveport
Fontana CA
Oxnard CA
Akron
plus
Green Bay
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver
Some of these cities around Dallas and Phoenix, I don't remember they were just all "Dallas" and Phoenix" to me at the time. I didn't count cities where I was just there on an airplane and never left the airport.
-
I know, a number more are bigass suburbs of LA or the Bay area. Except for like Jersey City and Newark, even NYC does not have all those big ass suburbs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login