Skip to content

Survey Thursday

The Browns Board
10 5 452
  • Here are this week's survey questions, dealing with some topics of previous discussion on here, and some I have had elsewhere:

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard

    B. #2 Cornerback

    C. Free Safety

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

  • 1 - Colostomy bag vendors

    2

    A - None

    B - Seattle. I want to hear the 12th man.

    3

    A - Greco at LG, Lauvao at RG

    B - Skrine

    C - Bademosi

    4 - I'm 25, fuck that.

    5 - Only one I've ever seen was Marriage of Figaro, Phantom of the Opera is pretty cool though, I'd still give it to Sarah Brightman

  • Here are this week's survey questions, dealing with some topics of previous discussion on here, and some I have had elsewhere:

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard

    B. #2 Cornerback

    C. Free Safety

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this week's survey questions, dealing with some topics of previous discussion on here, and some I have had elsewhere:

    My own opinions.

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    A massive size replay screen, instead of the dinky little ones they have. Plus, show highlights from other ongoing games during TV timeouts.

    (and getting rid of the long lines to get in)

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    I have never been to an NFL game in another stadium....but have been to a baseball game in the Metrodome and the Miami stadium. Plus I have toured Lambeau and the Superdome, but not during a game day.

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    #1: Lambeau #2 to take my life in my hands at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. #3. The Jerry Dome, just to see that monstrosity.

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard...Greco and Lauvao start with Pinkston a solid backup

    B. #2 Cornerback...Chris Owens to bring some veteran presence

    C. Free Safety...the Little Gipper

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    I didn't take a honeymoon until a full almost 2 years after marriage. We spent a long weekend then (over a Labor Day, I think) in Toronto.

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    Top 5:

    5. Boris Badanov...err Godunov, by Mussorsky

    4. La Boheme...Puccini

    3. Figaro...Mozart

    2. Aida...Verdi

    1. The Ring of the Nibelungen...Wagner

  • 1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    Plastic beer bottles, piss troughs and AC/DC.

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    Jax, Mia, Old Tampa, New Tampa, Anaheim when the Rams were there.

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    Lambeau

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard Greco and Luvey

    B. #2 Cornerback Owens

    C. Free Safety Gipson

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    Hell

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    Never sat through one. Barber of Seville. There, I named one.

  • 1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    Plastic beer bottles, piss troughs and AC/DC.

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    Jax, Mia, Old Tampa, New Tampa, Anaheim when the Rams were there.

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    Lambeau

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard Greco and Luvey

    B. #2 Cornerback Owens

    C. Free Safety Gipson

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    Hell

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    Never sat through one. Barber of Seville. There, I named one.

    Zombo said:

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    Plastic beer bottles, piss troughs and AC/DC.

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    Jax, Mia, Old Tampa, New Tampa, Anaheim when the Rams were there.

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    Lambeau

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard Greco and Luvey

    B. #2 Cornerback Owens

    C. Free Safety Gipson

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    Hell...in Michigan? Yea, there is a town there by that name

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    Never sat through one. Barber of Seville. There, I named one.

    I have been to him for a haircut. Yea, seriously, in Seville Ohio, just west of Wadsworth. By the way, that is where Brian Sipe lived when he was here. He even gave his daughter Seville as a middle name as she was born there.

  • Here is her Intelius report. I see she mentions nothing about being born in this area:

    Lani Sipe Curtis
    Lani Seville Curtis
    Lani Trust Curtis
    Lani Seville Sipe

    Has lived in:

    San Francisco, CA
    Del Mar, CA
    New York, NY
    Hanover, NH
    Montpelier, VT

    Has been employed by:

    Hills Communities Inc
    Goldman Sachs Co
    Hill Co
    Lombard St
    Dartmouth Club Greater San Francisco

    Attended college at:

    Dartmouth College

    Is related to:

    Brian Sipe
    Joseph Curtis
    Jeri Sipe
    M Sipe

  • 1. Easier entry.

    2. A. None for an NFL game but I was in the Silverdome for a Pink Floyd concert. We sat on the 40 yard line in the center of the hash marks

    B. The new Cowboys stadium

    3. Greco and Lauvau will be the guards

    ANYONE except Skrine

    Badamosi

    4. Not married

    5. I have never seen an Opera

  • 5. I have never seen an Opera

    You know, you don't have to have seen one to have heard one. I have been to all of two in my life.

  • 5. I have never seen an Opera

    You know, you don't have to have seen one to have heard one. I have been to all of two in my life.

    @the-gipper said:

    5. I have never seen an Opera

    You know, you don't have to have seen one to have heard one. I have been to all of two in my life.

    The closest I have come to hearing an Opera is the scene from Shawshank Redemption, when Tim Robbins plays that opera music over the loud speaker

  • Here are this week's survey questions, dealing with some topics of previous discussion on here, and some I have had elsewhere:

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard

    B. #2 Cornerback

    C. Free Safety

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this week's survey questions, dealing with some topics of previous discussion on here, and some I have had elsewhere:

    1. What IS the #1 thing the Browns could do, besides winning obviously, that would greatly enhance your game day experience at the Stadium?

    Two things. 1. Have a scoreboard devoted to scores around the NFL. They use up all the scoreboard space showing gay fantasy football crap. 2. Fix the sound system. It is so loud and garbled, you can't understand a word that is said.

    2.A. Which other NFL stadiums have you attended an NFL game in?

    Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Lambeau, Soldier Field, Tiger Stadium, Buffalo, Fenway Park, Miami, Alamo Dome, Fulton County Stadium, Rogers Centre, Wrigley Field, Georgia Dome, and Fawcett Stadium. I'm going back to Green Bay this year.

    B. Whether you have been to any other stadiums or not, which other NFL stadium would you like to attend a game in?

    Lambeau is football cathedral. Every NFL fan should try to get there. As for other stadiums, I'd say San Diego (not because of any particular reason other than where it is).

    3. Who wins the training camp battles at these positions:

    A. Offensive Guard

    B. #2 Cornerback

    C. Free Safety

    4. Where did you go on your honeymoon. (Assuming you are...or were married)?

    Caribbean Cruise

    5. What is your favorite Opera? (yea, you heard me right).

    .

    Phantom of the Opera (in Toronto).