Help With Tailgating
-
I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years and I still haven't figured out tailgating!
Muni lot:
What frickin time do you have to get there, where you aren't stuck in the furthest section of the lot?
We'll get there at 9:30 and we always seem to be in the last section.
Are these people setting up the night before?
Are they allowing people in before the advertisied allowed time?
-
Get there at 6:30 or so and you won't have a problem.
Really...you have kept showing up for 10 years at 9:30 and haven't figured out you need to get there earlier?
Either you are full of crap or a bit dim.
-
They used to be there overnight. But within the last couple years the city stopped that practice. Now the lot opens at 6 or 6:30 am on Sunday. When I go there I take the train down and meet friends there. I don't drive myself. Way to difficult to get out of there.
-
In 10 years, we've tried Muni lot 3 times.
Our regular post is w 3rd.
You're a regular charmer. Asshole.
-
He had a point.
Yes, the point is to go earlier...or find a place to go later that you can get into...and walk further to the stadium.
-
In 10 years, we've tried Muni lot 3 times.
Our regular post is w 3rd.
You're a regular charmer. Asshole.
In 10 years, we've tried Muni lot 3 times.
Our regular post is w 3rd.
You're a regular charmer. Asshole.
I can be a charmer, and I can be a asshole. You are the first to call me both.
Dude, it doesn't take much between the ears to know that if you can't get in the lot at 9-10 am, maybe you need to go earlier. I said 6:30 and you have no problems. I have set up there many times, and have gotten there at 6:30 or so....and know that by 8:30 it is getting full, and laugh at people like you driving around all wide eyed at maybe 1MPH so you don't hit people, trying to find the 3-4 available parking slots.
I will be a charmer here.....if you want to park pretty much where you want, get down there before 7am. If you want to continue to be a dumbass(yes, I am in asshole mode here) keep showing up at 10 expecting a place to park.
Got it?
-
Lots of spots are for regulars who show up at 5 am.. People who come in after 8, lol. For home opener they open the lot up earlier because the line is backed up...For home opener, I am setting up at 330.. It will be full by 730
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login