CHAT ROOM FOR THE SENIOR BOWL
-
ANYONE GOING TO BE IN TONITE?
-
OO I AM IN BY THE WAY
-
so when is the game
-
it is going on now i guess don't get the nfl network was hoping to talk to some that were watching it
-
yeah I figured that out...........they can stick their pay network where the sun does not shine............I already pay way too much to watch TV............supporting asinine arrogance like the NFL network is well going over the top'
when we have a nation on the brink of bankrutcy............the whole sshamole
-
I want rashad to do well enough for the browns to HAVE to pick him with the 5th in the second.... but bad enough for him to be there for our pick.
MAUALUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
-
btw.... no one is in the chat room
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login